Quantcast

» «
Photo

katie zhan of gta san andreas is the same katie of gta 1?

10 replies to this topic
SpeedWR
  • SpeedWR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SpeedWR, 2 weeks ago.

Among the evidence that exists, there is the physical resemblance between Katie Zhan and Katie, both women of Asian descent, thin and with similar clothes. we also have the fact that katie in gta san andreas can be seen committing criminal acts in the police missions, besides that if we get the 6 stars in san fierro our relationship with katie will increase, which indicates that katie is a criminal. perfectly could be the same katie, but from another universe. What do you think? sorry for my English, soy latino xD.

dpgbv
  • dpgbv

Conspiracy theorist

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Different universes ! 2D (GTA 1) vs 3D (GTA SA) ! Katie from GTA 1 can't be the same with the Katie from GTA SA !

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 2 weeks ago

I would think most likely a Rockstar Staff member being "immortalized".

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Meth Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

I checked and no Katie from gta1 looks completely different from katie zahn of gta sa.

Further, katie in 1997(gta1) looks like a teenager but katie zahn in sa set in 1992 looked like a grown adult.

Thirdly,as someone already mentioned they are part of two different "universe".
So it is impossible.

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

Killing Machine

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

About the universes, i know Rockstar made that but i do not care about the universes thing. For example, Donald Love is both in 3D universe and HD universe. Other characters are in different universes too.

CHARMANDER50
  • CHARMANDER50

Rat

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Katie Z. IDK if it is the same effin' girl in SA or whatever !

SpeedWR
  • SpeedWR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 2 weeks ago

for those who say they are from two different universes I remind you that there are characters that appear in more than one universe like Claude or lazlow 

• SanLiberty likes this

Bandison
  • Bandison

#teamDOGE

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

for those who say they are from two different universes I remind you that there are characters that appear in more than one universe like Claude or lazlow 

Claude only officially appears in 3D. The Claude Speed from GTA 2 is, for the last time, not the same person. There are theories about the year GTA 2 takes place (1999 or 2013) and the protagonist, but Rockstar never confirmed any of them. And Claude from GTA 3 isn't called Speed. In fact, he doesn't have a surname.

There's also El Burro who was present in GTA 1 (2D), GTA 3 (3D) and Chinatown Wars (HD). Whoa, all universes in one sentence! Except not. They share the same name, but they look very different in each game. And, again, there was no official statement from R*.

• Jeansowaty likes this

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

LOL yeah, I have encountered C.J. girlfriends in the vigilante missions. Ive seen Denise and Millie a few times. Makes me chuckle.

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

Killing Machine

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Claude only officially appears in 3D. The Claude Speed from GTA 2 is, for the last time, not the same person. There are theories about the year GTA 2 takes place (1999 or 2013) and the protagonist, but Rockstar never confirmed any of them. And Claude from GTA 3 isn't called Speed. In fact, he doesn't have a surname.

There's also El Burro who was present in GTA 1 (2D), GTA 3 (3D) and Chinatown Wars (HD). Whoa, all universes in one sentence! Except not. They share the same name, but they look very different in each game. And, again, there was no official statement from R*.

You don't even see El Burro in GTA III, you just hear him. But in the art, he looks EXACTLY like the one in GTA I. Also, SpeedWR mentioned of Lazlow being in almost every GTA but you didn't mention anything about Lazlow since he is in 3D universe and HD universe. That's why i don't believe this universes thing, even though R* did it.

Bandison
  • Bandison

#teamDOGE

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

You don't even see El Burro in GTA III, you just hear him. But in the art, he looks EXACTLY like the one in GTA I. Also, SpeedWR mentioned of Lazlow being in almost every GTA but you didn't mention anything about Lazlow since he is in 3D universe and HD universe. That's why i don't believe this universes thing, even though R* did it.

You don't even see Lazlow in the 3D universe, you just hear him. There's even no artwork showing him. I guess he can be treated like El Burro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users