5 replies to this topic
Kanna
  • Kanna

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi, I wanted to make a mission like this:

Example: CJ is driving to the destination. While he's driving, he's talking to someone inside his car. (Not calling, but talking).

So do you know how to make a mission like this?   

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Do you want that someone waiting in the destination or that someone should go to that destination with you at the start of the objective?

Kanna
  • Kanna

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

He's already with me at the start of the mission.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Ghetto Star

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Use ''timeout'' objective and set time to 00:00. Note that you will have to add a checkpoint on the destination place after the timeout objectives since the marker won't be shown on the map while the timeout objective is active. If you want to have marker on the map the whole time, you can try a trick with the exploding cars. Basically, make an objective car and set it's health to 100 so it starts burning right after it gets spawned. Enter the desired text, and do it any amount of times you need to make a complete dialogue. Again, make sure that the last objective is a checkpoint (actual marker on the map) that player needs to reach in order to continue playing through the mission.

Kanna
  • Kanna

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

I tried the exploding cars trick, I failed the mission after a few seconds has passed. And I made sure that my last objective is a checkpoint. 

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Ghetto Star

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 2 weeks ago

I forgot to mention. The objective car must be set to ''Must Destroy'' otherwise, you will fail the mission. I totally forgot about this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users