Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #101

69 replies to this topic

Poll: Voting for [MOTW] #101 (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for Your Favorite Mission

1. Galactic - The Yellow Infernus (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Huzaifa - Catastrophe (8 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

3. DYOMER99 - The Fire Within (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mocozmo
  • Mocozmo

Stupid Ketchup!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Galactic

The Yellow Infernus

Your mission was nicely done, the animations are placed at the right time for the cutscenes and the car theft part was okay, at the end the guy that started the whole thing was the one that paid the price, the mission was short but I enjoyed playing it. 7/10

Spoiler

Huzaifa Khan

Catastrophe

Your mission was fun playing, all the object were placed nicely during the escape scene, all the destruction that was going on was thrilling and those jump were nice, the mission was kind of rushed but what can I say they were trying to escape that's why. the final scene was sad but everyone just can't survive, great mission. 8.5/10

Spoiler

DYOMER99

The fire within

Your missions beginning was entertaining, the drug dealers fighting against the police, that was some good stuff, I also noticed the small detail such as the bottles on top of the cars, the mission got exited ones the player got to the ship (there was an enemy at the construction site you forgot to delete, I went and killed it than went back to the ship and killed everyone and the ending was just perfect, good thing you added the armor and health it really came in handy. well done on your mission. 8/10

Spoiler

Voting for Huzaifa Khan's [Catastrophe] the mission was just too thrilling.

• GalacticXp1, Huzaifa khan, DYOMER99 and 1 other like this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Chicken

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Macedonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by VenomDYOM, 2 weeks ago.

Congarts, Huzafia for winning Mission Of The Week #101!

• Huzaifa khan and DYOMER99 like this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Huzaifa khan, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for your votes and reviews, specially Venom,
Rinovare90
and Mocozmo for your feedbacks. That really clarify my mistakes and motivates me. Btw, I don't really like to create missions in San Fierro :p I don't know why, but I got idea in just last 2 days, to create that Catastrophe mission. It's little bit rushed! But I glad you guys enjoyed it. :santa:

You can also download my mission from Gta inside here is the link Catastrophe 2018

And I think there's still 6 hours remaining, so let's see till final minute. :^:

• VenomDYOM and DYOMER99 like this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Chicken

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Macedonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by VenomDYOM, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for your votes and reviews, specially Venom,
Rinovare90
and Mocozmo for your feedbacks. That really clarify my mistakes and motivates me. Btw, I don't really like to create missions in San Fierro :p I don't know why, but I got idea in just last 2 days, to create that Catastrophe mission. It's little bit rushed! But I glad you guys enjoyed it. :santa:

You can also download my mission from Gta inside here is the link Catastrophe 2018

And I think there's still 6 hours remaining, so let's see till final minute. :^:

Wow... thanks for your kind words Huzafia, give us a good theme on the next Mission Of The Week... it's alright, I rushed my worst mission-pack which can be found here and I love your Catastrophe 2016, it was better than this one but it's okay :D 

Spoiler

• Huzaifa khan and DYOMER99 like this

DroidX
  • DroidX

All Machines Arise

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Galactic: [The Yellow Infernus] I see that you kind of rushed your mission and it had pretty goor animations and there was a little grammar mistakes. but it was great 7/10

Huzaifa: [Catastrophie] Good Start, It was was pretty challenging. their friend bond reminded me of the previous mission about best friends. also nice job on the animations and effects 8/10

Dyomer99 [the fire within] I always like going to the biat in san fierro. the beginning was executed really nice. I like that it was a vengance and you had to kill the man responsible. But I feel that the actor at the end was kind of an issue. overall it was great 6/10

Thanks to all who participated. and lets see what Hozaifa has instored for us on the next [MOTW]
  • GalacticXp1, Huzaifa khan and DYOMER99 like this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Huzaifa khan, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks DroidX, MOTW #102 released soon. Maybe tomorrow morning for sure. :^:

• DYOMER99 likes this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Chicken

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Macedonia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Give us a good theme, please! Not freestyle like always.. let's focus on thriller, action, horror and some other stuff..
  • Huzaifa khan and Nuddle King like this

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by GalacticXp1, 2 weeks ago.

Galactic

The Yellow Infernus

Your mission was nicely done, the animations are placed at the right time for the cutscenes and the car theft part was okay, at the end the guy that started the whole thing was the one that paid the price, the mission was short but I enjoyed playing it. 7/10

Spoiler

Really appreciate the feedback, thanks.

Spoiler

----------------------------------------

Congrats on winning this MOTW [Huzaifa Khan]

• Huzaifa khan likes this

GKHEAT
  • GKHEAT

Killler369

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

congratulation Huzaifa

DYOMER99
  • DYOMER99

Just some random guy, really...

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

Congrats on another chicken dinner! (oops sorry looks like am too addicted to PUBG!)

Awaiting another awesome theme!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users