Quantcast

» «
Photo

A question about GTA updates - story or online?

1 reply to this topic
Persili
  • Persili

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi.

I'm far from my home now and my current internet is so limited. wanna download the "Update V1.41" but I did not find any helpful data on Rockstar to answer my question.

My question is "Is it just an update for online section?" or "it is an update for story mode, too"?

My current version is Rockstar's classic version "V1.0.231" and is very old. I want to know if I update from 1.0.231 to 1.41, does it have any effect on story mode?

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi.

I'm far from my home now and my current internet is so limited. wanna download the "Update V1.41" but I did not find any helpful data on Rockstar to answer my question.

My question is "Is it just an update for online section?" or "it is an update for story mode, too"?

My current version is Rockstar's classic version "V1.0.231" and is very old. I want to know if I update from 1.0.231 to 1.41, does it have any effect on story mode?

All GTA V updates are related to Online version of the game but regardless of paying Online or Story Mode only the launcher forces you to upgdate the game wether you want too or not.

Your only option to prevent future forced updates is to look around to find a way to block the game from updating such as putting your game into permanent ~offline mode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users