3 replies to this topic
Interface
  • Interface

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello.

I have a question: Is the GTA SA version on the xbox store the "remaster" that was released a few years ago, or is it the original GTA SA? Because I don't want to download that broken, messy mobile-port which they called a remaster.

Thanks in advance, wasn't really able to find out in Google.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago

The X-box problems belong to the xbox.
It is not the PC version at all.
I have had no problems running Play Station nor PC after I upgraded the graphics.,
That is until windows 10 appeared on the PC refusing to run my DVD, and the STEAM Down Load..

DomoTheRussian
  • DomoTheRussian

Wannabe speedrunner

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well... The "Remaster" that's on Xbox and on PS3 is actually exactly the mobile ports. It's nothing like PC and definitely not like PS2 version (Even though Mobile somewhat based around PC version if I know Right) 

The X-box problems belong to the xbox.
It is not the PC version at all.
I have had no problems running Play Station nor PC after I upgraded the graphics.,
That is until windows 10 appeared on the PC refusing to run my DVD, and the STEAM Down Load..

I still can't wrap around my heard how your PC refusing to run DVD and Steam version because I'm on Windows 10 myself and had no problems with DVD and STEAM ever.

Gravarty
  • Gravarty

Tember Mitle

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Gravarty, 3 weeks ago.

Hello.

I have a question: Is the GTA SA version on the xbox store the "remaster" that was released a few years ago, or is it the original GTA SA? Because I don't want to download that broken, messy mobile-port which they called a remaster.

Thanks in advance, wasn't really able to find out in Google.

Yes the original XBOX version got removed from the store, you can only buy/download the remastered version. If you however bought SA before the remaster, you can still find the old version in the "bought games" (or whatever it's called) menu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users