xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

My cat's face when she heard about the nightclub dlc

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

1) Drive around in the latest super car released  :cool:

2) Wait till somebody gets in the passenger seat  :whistle:

3) Drive up Vinewood Hills real fast to look for a dirt ramp to launch the car  :devil:

4) Launch the car into the air.. exit the vehicle mid-air.. activate the sticky bomb you've secretly placed on the vehicle..  :lol:

5) Realizing that you have to pay for the insurance and you've just trolled yourself   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Lol i still pick noobies up and launch them off the pier into the sea, just before the car goes for a permanent wash i ewo then run away leaving them swimming 

They need lessons it will help them eventually  :)

Too swim like a whale you must conquer being a fish first :harbujahn 2018AD

Wow! Thanks for the idea! That sounds fun too. Will try it next time  :lol:

• HARBUJAHN and gtafan26 like this

Ektope
  • Ektope

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Ektope, A week ago.

I tend to spawn Jetpack rather than Deluxo in Contact Missions, and Vehicle Access set to "Everyone".

So when a random steals my Jetpack and flies up into the air,

I go to Interaction Menu and click "Empty Personal Vehicle".

The random will fall out of Jetpack and go, SPLAT.

Who pays for the Insurance?

Not me, the random.  :sigh:

• Johnny Alpha, HARBUJAHN, gtafan26 and 6 others like this

Up2NoGood45
  • Up2NoGood45

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I tend to spawn Jetpack rather than Deluxo in Contact Missions, and Vehicle Access set to "Everyone".

That's so devious and so awesome!  Makes buying the Thruster just a little closer to a possibility for me :devil:

• Silencer555 and Ektope like this

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I had never wanted to buy the Thruster until now. That has got to be the greatest way to create an insurance scam I've ever seen!

• Up2NoGood45 and Ektope like this

KazzMajol
  • KazzMajol

Ancient One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

lately i admit i've taken a lot of joy in running Headhunter and spending 10+ minutes of the time just laying waste to the fools who think i'm paying the insurance on their PV's as i suddenly appear on the map behind them in the Akula.     the only thing i do regret is that when you're doing this, you lose the ability to see the icons for other players who are doing crates or vehicle sourcing--and if i got you, i'm sorry.     i know this because yesterday i saw a message saying that i destroyed a special cargo shipment, and there was no damn icon.     it's extra special when you really piss somebody off and then go back to the bunker eventually and go back afk and watch them hover outside in their hydra like i'm gonna be idiotic enough to come back out so you can frag me.

• Red Lynx 23, R3CON and FukNRekd like this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

This is disgusting but I'm thankful r*added the tools to do this:

If you see somebody doing air cargo, park your MOC across the length of their hangar entrance (maybe 5 meters/ 15ft parallel to the door). Maybe get on top of the hangar with an oppressor/faggio... use your imagination on how to make the other player feel as bad (unprepared) as possible. Most of the time they'll leave before you drop the cargo off yourself but thankfully the stolen cargo stays. Remember to pull out of the hangar in a starling and jet away unfettered.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, A week ago.

set voice chat to everyone

attack players with mics

do not use mic

• R3CON likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

does this thread include shot 1st ask questions later?? :lol: :lol:

today me (ceo) & random delivered a sourced car to my vehicle warehouse, and i shot and killed another random who got too close, he returned with his khanjali tank and killed me 4 times (i did vote to kick him) but i guess i kind of asked for it. :lol: :lol:

other then that i do sometimes kill afk players or or randomss in stores. :lol:

TH_VonErich
  • TH_VonErich

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Ha ha I love this thread!!

So I've been a pretty fair decent player up to L100, but then I bought a Duluxo purely for person entertainment and missions and an Akula again just for person use. I don't grief or spam people as a rule. But last week i found myself in a lobby with just 2 other people, they were playing together and we happened to have the same car warehouse. They had just delivered a sourced car and i was also heading to my warehouse to sell a car but when i turned the corner this dick rocketed me for no reason. He obviously felt threatened, luckily for me i was in my Duke and i survived. So i fetched my Akula, went off radar and waited for there Top Range (Mamba) to appear out the garage. Game over.

I like to hide in the mine too. All sorts of people come to see what you're doing.I even sometimes get my bro to stick a bounty on me as bait!

• Up2NoGood45 likes this

PapichuloFT
  • PapichuloFT

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Actually I was killed twice by some better player about 4 years back.  When I finally hid in my apartment, I called my brother,a nd he in turn called his friends who played at the time.  Within 10 minutes we killed the SOB and started killing off people at random afterwards.  Not much to say though, since this was one of the few instances I trolled en masse with 5 others.  Imagine?  A 6-1 ratio, 2 of those players were master players, and the rest of us are good to decent.

RabCNesbitt
  • RabCNesbitt

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 5 days ago

Hunting a whiny Level 8 French kid that wouldn't shut the f*ck up on his mic, he deserved every kill

Letting someone get in my Deluxo.

Fly far over the sea.

Change vehicle settings to no one.

Watch them get out and become stranded miles from the shore.

• gtafan26 and PwnageSoldier like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

Hunting a whiny Level 8 French kid that wouldn't shut the f*ck up on his mic

I'm laughing so hard because I can imagine this xD

Tbh it was probably a French Canadian (or a Canadien if you want specifics)

• RabCNesbitt likes this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 5 days ago Edited by FukNRekd, 5 days ago.

Hunting a whiny Level 8 French kid that wouldn't shut the f*ck up on his mic

I'm laughing so hard because I can imagine this xD

Hes only from canaduh if he apologized for apologizing too much, eh.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago Edited by PwnageSoldier, 5 days ago.

Spoiler

I think you need to drink a little more irishman.

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

TRY HARDER LZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GTAF_Crew

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

I took a lower level out for a spot of ocean sightseeing today in my stromberg 

Then kicked them out miles from the shore. Harbujahns sea cruises..........Expect the worst lol

• gtafan26, No Homing, KWF1981 and 1 other like this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 5 days ago

Spoiler

I think you need to drink a little more irishman.

You don't have to apologize... :blink:

(BTW, I'm about 1/4 French Canadian, but please don't tell anyone, it's embarrassing enough already.)
  • HARBUJAHN and PwnageSoldier like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

You don't have to apologize... :blink:

(BTW, I'm about 1/4 French Canadian, but please don't tell anyone, it's embarrassing enough already.)

I'm sorry, but I'm already cracking up lol

I won't tell anyone, I swear.

• HARBUJAHN and FukNRekd like this

thedeephouser
  • thedeephouser

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I just fly around in my Buzzard grieving people. I have more than 500 hours in that thing at last check.

I think I am the best Buzzard pilot on the PS4. Never truly met my match in the air, one on one versus another Buzzard.
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

Chasing I/E sellers in a nightshark. Its funny seeing them panic and causing more damage than me shooting my spud gun

They should be greatful because an aircraft or meme vehicle will only lock on to the nightshark :D

• gtafan26, IamCourtney, FukNRekd and 1 other like this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

Do people run jobs a lot in BS? I figured it was all war, all over, all the time. Maybe some VIP jobs for cover or fully loaded Ruiners...

• HARBUJAHN likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

Do people run jobs a lot in BS? I figured it was all war, all over, all the time. Maybe some VIP jobs for cover or fully loaded Ruiners...

Only if they're stupid lol its like a billion dollar bounty floating around 

• IamCourtney and R3CON like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 5 days ago.

Only jobs you'll always see guaranteed is stand your ground or executive search in bs it gets hectic :D

• R3CON likes this

BOOGIEMAN219
  • BOOGIEMAN219

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by BOOGIEMAN219, 5 days ago.

Only jobs you'll always see guaranteed is stand your ground or executive search in bs it gets hectic :D

I will run fully loaded and actually kill the limo's and anybody who comes close, it's funny most people know about fully loaded and try to hit you on foot but when you just take out the limo's it throws them off a bit, still kill plenty of people who don't know any better, often somebody takes a limo for a drive and i cant get it but I win some too.

Haulage with a moc is possible too.
  • HARBUJAHN and R3CON like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Big Homie

• Victim of The Pit™
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

Can players run missions, races or even heists or are they limited to freemode?

Just curious as if I get dumped there I'm sure I'd feel like I'm in hell, lol. Hoping on call is an option or at least running solo on contact missions. Otherwise I'd probably log on, outfit save, log off, lol.

Bit of a noob with the PvP, definitely screwed in those lobbies, lol. But one thing I've learned with GTA is never say never, lol. I may peek over that fence near the end yet. :)
  • R3CON likes this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 5 days ago Edited by FukNRekd, 5 days ago.

Had about an hour to play earlier today and got disconnected like 3 times in 10 minutes. Ended up pulling the plug on the XB and restarting. Got into a lobby and jumped back in my pyro (for the fourth time!!!) to do some passive stunting around the city and under bridges and sh*t, and to practice looking around with my camera instead of just straight forward. I was doing ok but was still mad about getting disconnected at the worst possible times.

Sooo, I swapped out for the Akula and started terrorizing so I could try to feel better. Got hit with a HL rocket and limped back to Zancudo where a CEO and Ass (both around level 100) were trying to get in to snag a Lazer. I took them out on the way to the hanger (the one nearest the ocean) for a replacement Akula and figured they'd leave.

Came back out after a hellish wait in black-screen land with a fresh heli and there they were; coming down the runway in a stolen station wagon with what looked like camping gear on the roof. I got them just as they were swinging that left to go into the hanger area. I figured for sure they'd leave.

Newp!

Again they came, like moths to a flame. Only this time in TWO stolen vehicles. (Stolen vehicles are a real good thing because my blip was already starting to turn light pink.) Ass crashed into the fence and CEO made it over so I took out CEO then headed for Ass who was booking over to the gate.

Again they came. And again. I'd kill them, go sit on the tarmac waiting for them to get another vehicle, then come up and blast them. I easily had 10 to 12 kills on each of them over the next 10 minutes.

A jet came by and looked like he was going after them so I stayed on the tarmac hoping jet guy didn't see me. He killed them each twice then got bored and left. They came back twice more so I decided to mix it up a bit and start spawn bombing them at the beach. Got them each once, then got Ass while CEO was running across the road trying to get a HL lock. I swooped in spamming the last of my bombs and he had to change direction and got hit by a car while I was bombing him into the corner. Another hilarious kill on CEO with the help of an NPC.

I was wiping the tears away and didn't see them spawn so they went under the bridge and then I got a notification that I was being vote kicked and I'd better behave (hahaha, with 24 people in the lobby ain't gonna work).

After a short time Ass left and I got 2 more kills on CEO once he came out from under the bridge before he left. By this time I'm feeling pretty good and like any addict I wanted more. What the hell, my blip is still the same light pink as when I started at Zancude 20 minutes ago, and I still have about half an hour so I head into downtown looking for blips in cars or aircraft (I'm like a cat when I see something moving I HAVE to chase it).

Got a dozen kills, paid out nearly 100k, then got taken out by an OTR jet. I still got time so I called my Stromberg and continued to troll until I got 4 stars and ran out of rockets then headed into the ocean. Lost the wanted level and saw a blip slowly moving towards me in the water. Turns out to be a level 25 swimming towards me so I honked (under water, LOL) and he got in (not sure how cuz he didn't open the door, under water LOL). I head out to sea, hugging the ocean floor and get to 300-ish feet before I kick him out and head back to land. His lung capacity must have been really good cuz he didnt' die for a long time.

Went into my garage near Lombank and re-upped rockets and emptied them on the lobby again then called my APC. By this time by blip is bright f*cking red and my mental state is maxed out. I was trying to make it back to my bunker to AFK and wear down my mental state but these bastards kept showing up on my radar, 2 to a car or a bounty or whatever, and I just couldn't resist. 5 or 10 personal vehicles later I made it back to the bunker and probably just missed getting put in a Bad Sports lobby (never been there, kind of curious what it's like and how quickly I'll get my ass handed to me).

TL:DR:  By the time my hour or so was over I was so happy with my bright red blip flashing at me. I checked and my KDR went from 3.24 to 3.33 and the disconnections from earlier just Didn't. Matter. Anymore.

• KazzMajol and PwnageSoldier like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Holy sh*t, that actually works?!

Might get some use out of that after all....

• Ektope likes this

0delay
  • 0delay

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 5 days ago

Go passive 

pick someone up in my deluxo

get altitude

kick them out.... and hope they have no chute

Also proximity mines at entrances to helipads

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 5 days ago.

Letting someone get in my Deluxo.
Fly far over the sea.
Change vehicle settings to no one.
Watch them get out and become stranded miles from the shore.

I did this to a low level person before, and after they died they just left the session. I felt so bad! I was just trying to f*ck with them, not ruin their experience

i dont think i have what it takes

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

Can players run missions, races or even heists or are they limited to freemode?

Just curious as if I get dumped there I'm sure I'd feel like I'm in hell, lol. Hoping on call is an option or at least running solo on contact missions. Otherwise I'd probably log on, outfit save, log off, lol.

Bit of a noob with the PvP, definitely screwed in those lobbies, lol. But one thing I've learned with GTA is never say never, lol. I may peek over that fence near the end yet. :)

You can do everything as normal but you wont get normal players joining you, if someone does join then chances are they have joined too troll 

PurpleNines
  • PurpleNines

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Majority of car export owners use the same garage. When I see a car being stolen I out proximity bombs outside the entrance and watch them from my buzzard as they try to enter. I then send them a text saying 'lol'
  • Nutduster likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users