Prejudice is an ugly thing and although sometimes your gut hits spot on, in most cases it doesn't justify itself, yet we keep judging other players by certain parameters.
Before i go on, let me just say that there are exceptions to every rule and nothing is absolute, always give that fact the proper attention and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Please don't take anything personally, please avoid racism and please don't judge people here on how the judge people in game.
1. Players with long numbers in their names -
I always assume there's something wrong with them, almost as if they're not real players but some hired trolls brought in to ruin the game or mess with accounts, be generally malicious or "groom" accounts to be sold at a later time, or something. I never trust those guys and try to avoid playing with them.
2. Players above rank 100 (supposedly not noobs anymore) who don't set their contact missions on hard difficulty when they're hosting -
I don't trust those either, i mean why wouldn't you? what's wrong with you? don't you want more money? are you here just to troll and kill other players with your vigilante and blow their cars at spawn?
3. Players with more race wins than losses -
Even though I'm currently one of those and I don't cheat or play dirty, most of the time I assume there's something fishy about them, likely to ram and block or split the session if they're losing or even cheat.
4. Low ranks (1-30~ish) who have expensive stuff and seem confident about their gameplay
I mostly assume they are cheaters or malicious trolls.
5. Players with obnoxious looking characters and vehicles (pink hair, red eyes, lightning shaped chest hair wearing only underwear and chrome vehicles with bright rims for example) -
I mostly assume they're not nice people, and would likely try to troll or harm anyone they meet.
6. Players ranked 200-600 -
I mostly assume the're at that phase when they're convinced they are so pro at GTA and are likely to act like a snob and kick anyone more than slightly higher ranked than them because they must be the only legit player around
7. Griefers and most tryhars -
I assume they are cunning and scummy in real life too and are generally bad people.
8. Low levels who spam explosives -
I assume the're either very stupid or cheating.
9. Players who are quick to accuse others of cheating with confidence and no evidence -
I assume they're the worst kind of people, be it a kid or an adult.
10. Players who join races to just AFK at the start line, race after race -
I don't even know man, f*cking aliens.
11. Players who change the radio station more than once when riding shotgun -
most likely an asshole
12. I just assume everyone i meet is a male until and if they casually mention they are a female ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not proud of judging books by their cover, a bit ashamed even, but 3 years of GTA:O experience had led me to the "conclusions" above,
and though many times I have been wrong, I keep thinking those things.
So, is there something you're guilty of?