- Gtx 750 (non-Ti) 2gb EVGA SC
- i3 2120 (stock clocks)
- 12gb ram
- Game is on an external 500gb HDD
- Playing on a 1440x900 display at 75hz
- Windows 10 64 bit (Fall creators update)
The only reason i'm using Ultrathing is for the reflections.
Other mods i'm using:
- Modloader (various texture, anim, model replacers/fixes)
- Ped Specular (the one from the mobile to pc research project)
- GTA V hud
- shadow extender
- normal maps mod (dk22pacs one)
- Silents patch and asi loader
- Open limits adjuster
- Multisampling fix
- Ragdolls mod (madlegs one)
When I try to uninstall it, I get a black screen, with the hud still being visible. Another issue i've noticed is that it seems to 'overwrite' certain features/things from other mods. For example, with Ultrathing installed, the next gen hud option for V hud doesn't work, but uninstalled it does.
Another random issue i have is that my render distances are really short. Slider makes no difference. Lot's of pop-in.
Fps is ok for the most part. Some parts of San Andreas give me pretty bad stutter though.