Photo

Staunton Garage bug

4 replies to this topic
Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Meth Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Jack Lupino, 4 weeks ago.

So I was trying to fit as many as vehicles in the Staunton safehouse garage.
I kept fbi car and trashmaster in the back.Then i stacked a bp patriot over a cheetah and Infernus.
But now the doors are not closing and as a result I can't save the vehicles >:(

Can someone tell me maximum number of cars that can be fit in?

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Try to get away from garage, it should close itself after a while. And with "get away from garage" I mean, go around the city.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why do you want to stack so many vehicles?

You can create an invincible version for nearly every one of them through the ultimate trainer.

• Jinx. and Voit Turyv like this

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland
  • Best Workshop 2017 (contributor)
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

You can create an invincible version for nearly every one of them through the ultimate trainer.

Because muh unique vehicles.

• Jinx., Jeansowaty and Brooklynzsmac like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by SpriteFan274, 4 weeks ago.

Because muh unique vehicles.

^ Another mockery towards the Special Vehicle Guides. I've seen them all around the Forums and outside of the Forums. I honestly don't care, since I always ignore them.

Don't know why, but people seem to be more praised for sharing Wrong Information and for spamming up Topics with Short Replies where they passively mock others. Still, how does "because muh unique vehicles" help Jack Lupino? If you wanted to give a Short Reply, you could've just said "6" to answer his Question, but no, you had to passively mock other Topics on the GTA Forums.

Anyways, about the Staunton Island Garage in III. You can store 6 Vehicles in the Staunton Island Garage, also 6 Vehicles can fit inside the Shoreside Vale Garage, but only 1 Vehicle in the Portland Garage. III is unique when it comes to this, since all other 3D Era GTA Games have Garages with a 4 Vehicle Maximum Capacity. If in III you somehow squeeze in a 7th Vehicle in the SI or SSV Garage, Vehicles will start to disappear, same thing if you squeeze in a 2nd Vehicle in Portland.

Here are a few Photos showing how the Staunton Island Garage can fit in 6 Vehicles:

gBM22WZ.jpg?1
LUzBnqY.png?1
JNUe7iZ.png
vWVxrvE.png
D7gKVNe.jpg
34g8q5z.jpg

Also, about the "closing the Garage Door" thing that the OP mentioned. You have to enter a Vehicle outside of the Garage (once the SI Garage has more than 2 or 3 Vehicles I believe, that Number can be different for each Garage in the GTA Games) to accomplish the Garage Door to forcely close. This is called "Force Closing" the Garage.

Hope that helps.

• stef_92, MorsPrincipiumEst, iguaan and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users