Photo

The Army Runner

4 replies to this topic
Obb Porff
  • Obb Porff

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Obb Porff, 4 weeks ago.

Hello everyone! This is my first mpack for gtaforums. Play them and comment how it is.

STORY: Mike Williams is an ordinary student of Greenglass College. He completes it and joins the San Andreas Army. He was hoping to have a normal life, but fate had different plans for him...

His team is sent to terrorist locations, resulting in the discovery of many things. From illuminati to aliens to terrorists to nukes. Mark will do anything to keep his friends and family alive, if only he can find a way to stay alive...

I will have free time from 19 March onwards. The first mission should be out soon.

GodzillaGTAGamer
  • GodzillaGTAGamer

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone! This is my first mpack for gtaforums. Play them and comment how it is.

STORY: Mike Williams is an ordinary student of Greenglass College. He completes it and joins the San Andreas Army. He was hoping to have a normal life, but fate had different plans for him...

His team is sent to terrorist locations, resulting in the discovery of many things. From illuminati to aliens to terrorists to nukes. Mark will do anything to keep his friends and family alive, if only he can find a way to stay alive...

I will have free time from 19 March onwards. The first mission should be out soon.

please post this at Mission Showroom sub-forum!

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Most Improved Designer of 2017. (DYOM)

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 weeks ago

http://gtaforums.com...ssion-showroom/

• Nuddle King likes this

Yasir_RFL
  • Yasir_RFL

One day, fate will change.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well, goodluck on that bro.
Spoiler

Obb Porff
  • Obb Porff

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

Guys sorry for posting it at wrong place😆. Now I changed the name. It is Xeno Invasion.
If any site moderator sees this then please lock this site.
I mean topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users