Quantcast

» «
Photo

Command Center in M.O.C: Is it worth it?

21 replies to this topic
duval904
  • duval904

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is the command center if your mobile operation center for 320k? When would you need to use it? Would it even be usable solo?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes you can use it solo. It's only for having fun killing NPCs and players. If you are planning on getting an Avenger eventually, wait and get it for that.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by FukNRekd, 4 weeks ago.

You can run special vehicle missions from the command center as well. They unlock special prices for things like opressors, apcs etc.

• StormerBoy likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

You can run special vehicle missions from the command center as well. They unlock special prices for things like opressors, apcs etc.

You don't need to buy the command centre to do that.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Oh. I sit corrected.

But that's it? You're not going to offer up the obligatory "how" for the ignorant in the group?  Or does the Avenger have an Ops Center upgrade I glossed over when I bought mine? :lol:

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Foreverpast, 4 weeks ago.

You don't need to buy the command centre to do that.

You have to be Host of the missions to earn the discount.

So unless you join or "on call" one of the jobs & the Host leaves which makes you the Host, you have to start them yourself.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 4 weeks ago.

Oh. I sit corrected.

But that's it? You're not going to offer up the obligatory "how" for the ignorant in the group?

You start the missions from the screen on the wall that both the (default) personal quarters and command centre have. It's not in the same place, but it's there.

• StormerBoy and FukNRekd like this

duval904
  • duval904

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback! I was going to save up for the avenger, but Im going to get the m.o.c first to do the special vehicle missions and I think Ill wait to add a command center for when I get the avenger.

Still trying to decide on whether to save up for a deluxo or an oppressor...

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

I was going to save up for the avenger, but Im going to get the m.o.c first to do the special vehicle missions and I think Ill wait to add a command center for when I get the avenger.

Might want to hold up on the MOC... see below. I was wrong and you can launch them from both MOC and Avenger. Sorry. :)

You start the missions from the screen on the wall that both the (default) personal quarters and command centre have. It's not in the same place, but it's there.

duval904
  • duval904

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

You can do the special vehicle missions from the avenger?

I was going to save up for the avenger, but Im going to get the m.o.c first to do the special vehicle missions and I think Ill wait to add a command center for when I get the avenger.

Might want to hold up on the MOC... see below. I was wrong and you can launch them from both MOC and Avenger. Sorry. :)

duval904
  • duval904

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

If the only advantage of having the MOC is to get the special vehicle missions, I think Im going to go with the avenger. It seems like an all around better option.

I think Ill get the avenger first and add the vehicle and weapon workshop as well as the turrets. Then, Ill get the MOC later as the complete base vehicle with no vehicle or weapon workshop just to access the special vehicle missions so that I can get a discount on the oppressor, nightshark and APC.

Sound good?

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 4 weeks ago.

You can do the special vehicle missions from the avenger?

Spoiler

No, FukNRekd is having a major basic English comprehension failure.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

LOL @ reading comprehension fail. :blink:

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

If the only advantage of having the MOC is to get the special vehicle missions, I think Im going to go with the avenger. It seems like an all around better option.

I think Ill get the avenger first and add the vehicle and weapon workshop as well as the turrets. Then, Ill get the MOC later as the complete base vehicle with no vehicle or weapon workshop just to access the special vehicle missions so that I can get a discount on the oppressor, nightshark and APC.

Sound good?

Yes, keep in mind you do need a Bunker for the MOC & a Facility for the Avenger.

Another perk for the Avenger is you can freely enter it & access your M2W & Wardrobe during CEO/VIP work.

duval904
  • duval904

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yep. Ive got a facility and a bunker.

MadTitanThanos
  • MadTitanThanos

Mad Titan, Master, Thanos Rex, Masterlord, Overmaster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I bought my MOC before the Avenger existed, so I think I've chosen my lot in life.  Haha! :) 

The Avenger looks cool and all, but I don't need to put more money down just to have a flying version of this. 

I do enjoy my MOC.  It's a monster on the road.  I enjoy pancaking NPC cars all over the highway.  

JÄGER
  • JÄGER

สายด่วน miami

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to use a friends moc to upgrade a vehicle? Or do I have to have my own?

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Gotta have your own

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Looks like the nerfed the ramming for the Phantom Custom. Hitting cars while doing haulage now results in a very noticeable  disruption in driving.

I did 3 or 4 of them tonight and every one was the same: Smash into a car and the truck/trailer flies somewhat out of shape and usually lands again to keep moving with some quick control inputs.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

That's a shame. But doesn't most of the traffic turn off during that mission?

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

It does, but only on freeways.

It still powers thru them, it just loses considerably more stability than it had Monday when I did haulage last.

• StormerBoy likes this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by The Wandering Hunter, 3 weeks ago.

Is the command center if your mobile operation center for 320k? When would you need to use it? Would it even be usable solo?

it's pretty good. just park up, get in the back and ground players stand little chance against you.
they'll basically have to run i or die a lot.
although the rear turrets are a must.

if in a crew it's a roiling death machine until something that flys murders you (easy to outrun tho, any sedan is faster)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users