Quantcast

» «
Photo

[GTA SA] Mod that replaces reloading animations?

Best Answer Mysterdogg, 4 weeks ago

I can't find anything off of google. Do you guys know a mod that is something like that?

Hello, here you have an option.

yes there is mod that replace the gta sa animations with gta online animations and a reloading cleo script

Careful with your answer, that's not what he's looking for; he's just looking for new weapons reloading animations.

Go to the full post

4 replies to this topic
a bad day
  • a bad day

too tired to talk to you

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I can't find anything off of google. Do you guys know a mod that is something like that?

I<3SA
  • I<3SA

GTA fan since 2006

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wish there was a mod that replaces gta sa current reload animation with lcs/vcs fast reload animation

memeboi
  • memeboi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

yes there is mod that replace the gta sa animations with gta online animations and a reloading cleo script

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

Dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago   Best Answer

Careful with your answer, that's not what he's looking for; he's just looking for new weapons reloading animations.

memeboi
  • memeboi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 weeks ago

i forgot to mention it but it has new reload animations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users