PS4
76 replies to this topic
CultureJim
  • CultureJim

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This crew is really starting to take off and it's been great! I've been a member for a few weeks now and it's been the most fun I've ever had in GTAO. The previous posts are spot on, I really don't have anything to add, just reinforce this is exactly what it's advertised as. Our crew leader, Vauxnet, is active, helpful and a great leader.
  • Doodarino likes this

DingleDongle
  • DingleDongle

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by DingleDongle, A week ago.

Are you guys still adding members? If so I'm Achmed_One on PS4

Vauxnut
  • Vauxnut

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Yes were still having members join daily. Ill add you now and message you once you accepted friends request.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Just wanted to post a random tip for y'all, the solo session MTU glitch still works, contrary to what some people have said, the glitch still works perfectly fine. Just make sure it's set to 700 and you'll always pop in a solo session and nobody will ever join. Solid crew though! GG bud

(P.S: just wanted to make it clear that I don't want to join, just popped in to post a quick helpful tip and say your crew looks great lol. The official forum suits my purpose fine right now as I don't always sell. Anyone here is free to add me if they need someone to PvP other players with, or grind with, etc. PSN: PwnageSoldier)

Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Wakka387, A week ago.

requested invite (Ss4gogeta0/Jordan_Ss4)

Mike Oxsbig
  • Mike Oxsbig

Savage11s Crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Bump

Doodarino
  • Doodarino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Today dropped into the crew lobby to take advantage of the D$ bunker coin while on lunch. Many hands threw their hat in the ring to help move the shipment, as soon as mission launch the lobby filled with randoms, some with a view to spoil my party. The crew immediately sprung to action and support was administered in many destructive forms. The deal was made and then onto clean the lobby of undesirables. What a crew and Lobby, get your invite in this is a very capable and great bunch of people.
  • Mike Oxsbig likes this

Mike Oxsbig
  • Mike Oxsbig

Savage11s Crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Today dropped into the crew lobby to take advantage of the D$ bunker coin while on lunch. Many hands threw their hat in the ring to help move the shipment, as soon as mission launch the lobby filled with randoms, some with a view to spoil my party. The crew immediately sprung to action and support was administered in many destructive forms. The deal was made and then onto clean the lobby of undesirables. What a crew and Lobby, get your invite in this is a very capable and great bunch of people.

Hey if I was a random and I saw nothing but a bunch of players with "SELL" tags, I ain't even gonna mess with them and slowly leave the lobby. I don't know if you were in the session last night when that one guy got punked over and over again. 

Mike Oxsbig
  • Mike Oxsbig

Savage11s Crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Come on down guys, don't struggle getting help getting your sales done let us help you get your sales done. 

XxCHUGHESxX
  • XxCHUGHESxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

I can't request an invite please send me one.

PAN XxCHUGHESxX

I would like help with selling and wouldn't mind helping fellow players

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 days ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 4 days ago.

Had 20 people with SELL tags in a lobby yesterday, crazy sh*t. Even managed to get the "Fill a Titan with players and fly it" achievement ticked off.

• Doodarino likes this

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by ibsmokin, 3 days ago.

Another successful day, millions of dollars made, fun had by all. 22 crew members for quite some time. The randoms were dealt with swiftly and sometimes brutally but thats how we get down. If by chance you get put into a lobby loaded with SELL members, do yourself a favor and leave ASAP. If this sounds like something youd be down for then send a request through our reliable and road tested Captain Vauxnut and join in on the cash grab.
  • Doodarino likes this

RealKingsmedic
  • RealKingsmedic

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Had 20 people with SELL tags in a lobby yesterday, crazy sh*t. Even managed to get the "Fill a Titan with players and fly it" achievement ticked off.

I still think we should have had an 11th crew member recording and orbital cannon us. Good times, and while waiting to get all 10 of us assembled I got to climb a destroyed Volatol from the ground to the roof of the hanger.

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I still think we should have had an 11th crew member recording and orbital cannon us. Good times, and while waiting to get all 10 of us assembled I got to climb a destroyed Volatol from the ground to the roof of the hanger.
see, should have let me orbital cannon the titan with my free shot instead of dicking about in the volatol.

Smash_It_Up_007
  • Smash_It_Up_007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A day ago

I would like to be added please. PSN naznightmare007

Fishyy93
  • Fishyy93

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 hours ago

I definitely recommend joining this crew if you want to play with a good group of people. Makes a nice change to make money, help others make money and to have fun without being destroyed every few minutes. Finally starting to build up my gta money and love working as a team :-D 

• RealKingsmedic likes this

Jazzman_XD
  • Jazzman_XD

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 hours ago

So nice to finally find a lobby where you can get stuff done! Im managing to make some decent money and actually making progress, without the worry that some idiot in a plane is going to blow me up! I feel very welcome in the crew, everyone is there to help one another, definitely staying with them!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users