1 reply to this topic
LSPD_Charlie5-7
  • LSPD_Charlie5-7

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:21 PM

Hi guys!

It is a long time ago since I bought GTA 5 but I still got the same issue.  I play modded GTAV 1.36 (nice compatibility with LSPDFR), but I don't think there's anything to do with either mods or version itself.

So the problem is that when I start GTA 5, my ram goes all the way up to 50%, in which was normal to me, but whenever I start driving fast, the game starts becoming laggy and I found out that my available ram space goes all the way down to 5%, in which I had to abort the mission to shut the game down.

Anyone has a solution to that?  I can take NO MORE.  I have met the minimum requirement for my graphic card and recommended for my CPU and ram.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC:

Acer desktop

i3 6100 @3.20hz CPU

Intel Graphic card 530

8GB ram space

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me ASAP!  Playing LSPDFR mod means that I have to drive fast and I have to get rid of the ram space issue!  

Help will be highly appreciated :)

LSPD_Charlie5-7
  • LSPD_Charlie5-7

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:07 PM

The issue technically is memory leak, I tried bunch of tips to fix but it never works.

In game setting is all graphic settings to minimum or off, V-sync and whatever stuff are off, resolution is 800x600 but I still have the issue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users