» «

GTA IV 0xc000007b Error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
  • Noddcrack

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Noddcrack, 2 weeks ago.

Greetings everyone!It's the first time i'm trying to play GTA IV and unfortunately i've installed 5 different GTA IVs and the same problem appears again and again...After i copy the crack and paste it in the folder the game is installed in,i launch it (through GTA IV or Launch GTA IV,same appears always)then i get error that i need "WMVCore.dll"file.Therefore i go in dll-files.com and download it,after i put it in the GTA IV folder,i launch the game again and the 0xc000007b error comes up...I've watched tons of guides on the youtube how to fix it(including a 1.big file containing tons of different .dll files,didnt work...2.replacing the d3dx9 43 file in windows32 folder,didnt work 3.downloading framework 4.5,direct x run web installer,visual C redistributables...didnt work again and im kind of desperate,because i want to play it so badly.I'm using Windows 10 64 bit version,i downloaded the games from the biggest torrent website in my country(including GTA V and things went great after i put the missing dll files after each error).Here is a link with all my files in the insalled folder https://i.imgur.com/0ERUWQ2.pngThanks in advance!Really hope someone can help me.

• WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Most Helpful GTA Member 2017
    Best Contributor in GTA 2017
    Best Chatter on Discord 2017
    Best Workshop 2017 (contributor)
    Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 2 weeks ago

The problem is likely with the crack. We don't support pirated copies here, please consider purchasing the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users