I mean hey good job, but at the same time isn't this essentially what Magic.TXD Builder is?
Not 100%, the version from Magic.TXD just takes all images from a selected folder and puts them into txd file, once you have selected the input and output folders and pressed build, Magic.TXD gives you no more posibility to edit something. With my tool you can:
1. Select only the images you need.
2. Have images from different folders.
3. Check the images you have added and remoove any image, you think not belong into txd.
4. Rename textures (not worcking at the moment, a bugg in the GUI API).
5. Adding alpha mask to the image.