Thalilmythos workshop

32 replies to this topic
thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

GET YOUR GROOVE ON WITH THIS 70S CUSTOM MADE LEATHER JACKET BUDDY, DO YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A CORRUPT COP TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS ALL AROUND TOWN? THEN THIS IS THE JACKET FOR YOU.

ypT0MDL.png

GET IT HERE:

I don't know, do you do resquests?

I want you to make a safe cracking mod.

I wouldn't know how, i do requests, but not that complicated, lower your expectations my man.

I have an idea on the renting mod; how about when you approach a property to buy you're faced with two options:

A) Pay 1/20 or some other small bit of what the original was and have to keep paying that amount on a constant (for a $180,000 house, you only have to pay 900 each week because 180,000/2 = 900)

B) Pay the full price and not worry about rent

Otherwise, it looks nice! I'll have to give it a spin next time I have SA open.

i think i could do it, but, what's the point? you want to pay the full price, i suppose i could recreate the price of the house pickups so they are half the price, but then again, the average price of a house in the 90s was 192.000 $ and that in the game is actually the price of a mansion in the game, so the regular houses are actually a bargain, so cheap is a joke, what i'm trying to say is, do you really think is a good idea? because i could do it, but i don't see the point.

• Jeansowaty and MrFinger like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I KNOW Y'ALL KNOW I'M A CERTIFIED PIMP

HOWEVER

I'M GIVING Y'ALL THE OPORTUNITY TO JUMP IN AND CLIMB YOUR WAY UP THE RANKS IN THE PIMP'S WORLD

SO, CHECK THIS OUT.

YOU NO LONGER WILL NEED A BROADWAY TO PIMP YOUR WAY TO THE TOP, GRAB YOUR BIKE, YOUR MONSTER TRUCK, YOUR HOOPTIE, HELL WHATEVER, AND PUT THAT WORK IN BABY.

Nz1MJm2.png

G72AgIm.png

v53iNiz.png

GET TO WORK:

http://sharemods.com...5/Pimp.rar.html

• Jeansowaty and MrFinger like this

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

G Street

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Romania

Posted 6 days ago Edited by CoolMods, 6 days ago.

Can i even pimp with a tractor?

JK, nice mod anyways

• thalilmythos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users