2 replies to this topic
  • RedCoyote

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hey guys,

Long time viewer first time poster!

I recently visited Nevada and had the great opportunity to go inside some old abandoned gold mines. Which brought me to this ...

Depending on the exact year RDR2 will be set in, could it be possible to have gold mines that you can travel through, possibly incorporating side missions involving mining for gold? These tunnels are almost endless so a large map of mine tunnels under large mountains could provide some extra gold/missions etc.
  • zachsterosu and Cozzi like this

• GTAFanClub

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have more members in this section.

I definitely think there will be gold mines to explore. There was at least one in the first game, although it wasn't that big. So it would be nice if they expanded on that idea.

• zachsterosu and Cozzi like this

• Cozzi

Rapping Dope Fiend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Cozzi, 4 weeks ago.

I think that there will definitely be gold mines to explore. If the leak from a few weeks ago is real then there will be some kind of gold mining activities in the game. I just hope its not just 'hit rock with pickaxe'. i think it'd be cool to pan for gold and mine it yourself as well as maybe buy a gold mine, and fix it up, and hire people, and have it produce money like businesses in San Andres and such did.

• zachsterosu likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users