» «

3 replies to this topic
  • yuvraj6122

Leader,The Da Nang Boys

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by lil weasel, 4 weeks ago. combined three posts.

I am unable to complete the air race MILITARY SERVICE .I have tried about 30-40 times but its all useless.Any tips on how to do this?Can anyone help me in doing the mission?I play on iOS 9.3.5.My game version is 1.07 or something nearby.

I do not have a computer so i cant upload the save on gtasnp..instead here is the google drive link. https://drive.google...zynH8_tihgEKFEV .Any help would be seriously appreciated as i am dying to create a 100% file.I have reached 97%
Please even help in doing the chiliad challenge.Rest all is my headache

Edit: << Do Not Multipost. Use the Edit Function to Add, Change, or Delete texts in an unanswered post. >>

Edit: Thanks bro. I am a noob here so i don't know how to post.Or wait i upload the file via android on SnP.. gtasnp.com/0MWcyg. .plz i need urgent help

Posted Today, 04:16 AM

Isn't anyone willing to help

• P.E.K.K.A

Never unmasked

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by P.E.K.K.A, A week ago.

Also don't give up, i tried it also 30+ times before i did it.

Try, try and again try until you complete it. I think we aren't alone who even had a problem with this.

• JAJ

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [The Chain Game]

Posted A week ago Edited by JAJ, A week ago.

You could try it with the landing gear down, it will slow the plane down a bit and the time will be poor but it will help to not overshoot the checkpoints.

• yuvraj6122

Leader,The Da Nang Boys

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Jaj the landing gear down works only on pc and ps2(maybe).On the mobile version it automatically comes into full throttle after gaining some hieght and bending the hydra.

Anyways i did it. Just a few more times by taking it real easy on the accelator

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users