Quantcast

» «
Photo

Valentine’s Day in GTA Online: The New Vapid Hustler, Double GTA$ & RP Modes, Valentine's Discounts & More

107 replies to this topic
Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 6 days ago

GTA$ GIFT COMING SOON

Jump into GTA Online starting Friday, February 16th to claim a GTA$ award in March. More details coming Friday.

Todays friday, so whats the news? Hoping its something big but its probably not :(

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

GTA$ GIFT COMING SOON

Jump into GTA Online starting Friday, February 16th to claim a GTA$ award in March. More details coming Friday.

Todays friday, so whats the news? Hoping its something big but its probably not :(

We'll see in an hour or two.

That's usually when they post something.

Preban_ar15
  • Preban_ar15

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Preban_ar15, 6 days ago.

Sold my Viseris and bought the Stromberg. Cool car and even though I have a moc, good to see you don't need it or any bunker research since the car comes equipped already with missiles and guns.
  • mrgstrings likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Stromberg is f*cking overpowered as sh*t... not only does it have razor sharp accurate missiles but it's machine guns are super deadly too, I had no idea they dealt so much damage.. wow.

That is, until you run into an Insurgent Pickup with two players.

Don't ask me how I know that.

Just when you think you've got the rock/paper/scissors aspect of this game down pat, they change all the formulas.

• FukNRekd likes this

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

https://www.rockstar...e-in-GTA-Online

250K plus 10% rebate on things you buy lol
  • robban and Rafae like this

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

https://www.rockstar...e-in-GTA-Online

250K plus 10% rebate on things you buy lol

Oh yes. I'm about to experience my first tax refund season.
  • Switchblade Eyes likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by DentureDynamite, 5 days ago.

^^ The screens are nice, but are just a passing vapor in the game...

congrats_awarded_money.png

DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Oh man I forgot how good LvD payed.

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

I'm going to make some predictions for tommorows offers, adversary modes and the new car headed our way.

Firstly, I think it's possible the Turismo Classic, Infernus Classic and Torero could go on sale, looking at the recent pattern of vehicle sales: The Cheetah Classic, then the Viseris. I also think the Raiden is the next Doomsday 'supercar' to get a sale, since the SC1 was on sale last week.

Secondly, I think that we will finally get a new Adversary Mode this mode, hoping it's something like Slashers and not complete sh*t like Motor Wars.

Finally, I have a strong feeling the 190Z is coming tommorow, I don't think R* will keep everyone waiting another week.

Of course, these are predictions, I could be completely wrong.

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

^ The adversary modes for this update are done, Hardest Target was the last one so you can count that prediction out.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 2 days ago

Firstly, I think it's possible the Turismo Classic, Infernus Classic and Torero could go on sale, looking at the recent pattern of vehicle sales: The Cheetah Classic, then the Viseris. I also think the Raiden is the next Doomsday 'supercar' to get a sale, since the SC1 was on sale last week.

The SC1 & Viseris are part of the Target Sale, Not for everyone.
  • Rafae likes this

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago Edited by mayo gaming, 2 days ago.

Not if I remember, but even so my prediction is still valid. Maybe I should add "targeted sales" for the sake of it.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 2 days ago

Not if I remember, but even so my prediction is still valid. Maybe I should add "targeted sales" for the sake of it.

I don't have them ...

"Just For You: 30% Off Facilities, 25% Off Select Vehicles & More"
For a limited time, enjoy an exclusive 30% off on Facilities, Facility Upgrades and Avenger add-ons including Interior Colors, Gun Turret and Workshops.
Then, take 25% off the Ubermacht SC1 Supercar and the Lampadati Viseris Sports Classic a combination of exceptional design and impressive speed - with the option to add twin forward-facing machine guns.
Visit Maze Bank Foreclosures, Warstock Cache & Carry and Legendary Motorsport to claim your discounts by Feb 19.

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

I don't have them ...

"Just For You: 30% Off Facilities, 25% Off Select Vehicles & More"
For a limited time, enjoy an exclusive 30% off on Facilities, Facility Upgrades and Avenger add-ons including Interior Colors, Gun Turret and Workshops.
Then, take 25% off the Ubermacht SC1 Supercar and the Lampadati Viseris Sports Classic a combination of exceptional design and impressive speed - with the option to add twin forward-facing machine guns.
Visit Maze Bank Foreclosures, Warstock Cache & Carry and Legendary Motorsport to claim your discounts by Feb 19.

Ok.

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

The Legendary Leader of Evilykhan

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I can't believe that I let such a gold mine like the double money and RP Deadline bonus slip away, I've just earned nearly 200k from playing only 4 matches, of which half I haven't even won since they were my first time doing this Adversary Mode. Truly sad and such a lame mistake for me, if only I had realized this earlier... Deadline so far is the most fun I've ever had in any PvP mode since I started playing this game.

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

I called it! The Raiden is on sale!

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 days ago

Fresh+out+of+huge+medals+_af1c43eb64403e

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

Fresh+out+of+huge+medals+_af1c43eb64403e

F*ck you lol. Nah just messing, It's just nice to get something right for once in my dark and miserable life.
  • StormerBoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users