Quantcast

» «
Photo

Valentine’s Day in GTA Online: The New Vapid Hustler, Double GTA$ & RP Modes, Valentine's Discounts & More

107 replies to this topic
CA42
  • CA42

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Bought the Diabolus bike thing because of the benny's discount, they applied the wrong engine sound to it...

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I got a pleasant surprise logging in when I found that I needed to rebuy 50k of mkii ammo. Don't all hit me with your jealousy 😚
  • irish.chr and KWF1981 like this

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I got a pleasant surprise logging in when I found that I needed to rebuy 50k of mkii ammo. Don't all hit me with your jealousy

Love that bug.  I've been hit with it at least 5 times in the last month or so - 40 to 75K bill every time.  Think it's my regular sniper ammo I'm losing.  Of course, Rockstar keeps ignoring this while patching every single car dupe or money glitch within 48 hours...

• StormerBoy, irish.chr, KADENZA and 2 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

It's been a good day :D

xfMfj3l.jpg

aroTd7P.jpg

Q780FAQ.jpg

2jY8Wun.jpg
  • Alvarez, alkaline_, Forza Harrd and 2 others like this

-Silence*
  • -Silence*

Eh?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

The Stromberg being on sale is sweet, much better buy for me than the weaponized Tampa I slpurged on last week. In fact I just sold that so I can buy my Del Perro #4 Apt. again (which I stupidly sold in a plan to buy a yacht that thankfully never happened). Otherwise no double cash on anything I find interesting as usual *Le Sigh* just another expensive week with the same old income..  :whuh:

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Stromberg is f*cking overpowered as sh*t... not only does it have razor sharp accurate missiles but it's machine guns are super deadly too, I had no idea they dealt so much damage.. wow.
  • alkaline_, Forza Harrd and Mrs. Buzz like this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted A week ago

March gift, two free tickets to the movies.

Deadline? Ok that works only AM with slashers worth gettings into once a blue moon.

See ya in April.

:) I Chang
  • StormerBoy likes this

KADENZA
  • KADENZA

侍の精神

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I thank Rockstar for not giving us new hairstyles and clothes. My gift for them.

tXWUtqq.gif

• robban, PetrolCB, Mrs. Buzz and 2 others like this

Scuba 21
  • Scuba 21

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Stromberg is f*cking overpowered as sh*t... not only does it have razor sharp accurate missiles but it's machine guns are super deadly too, I had no idea they dealt so much damage.. wow.

This
Messing around on that setup few nights back as my teammate was lagging completing his tasks.
Owning one car after another with those "pea shooters".

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

I got a pleasant surprise logging in when I found that I needed to rebuy 50k of mkii ammo. Don't all hit me with your jealousy

Love that bug.  I've been hit with it at least 5 times in the last month or so - 40 to 75K bill every time.  Think it's my regular sniper ammo I'm losing.  Of course, Rockstar keeps ignoring this while patching every single car dupe or money glitch within 48 hours...
Just revert the mk2 weapons you loose/need ammo for back to normal and upgrade them again, you should have full ammo at the cost of $0
  • StormerBoy, alkaline_, Forza Harrd and 1 other like this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago Edited by FukNRekd, A week ago.

Just revert the mk2 weapons you loose/need ammo for back to normal and upgrade them again, you should have full ammo at the cost of $0

Wait, wut? Most / all upgrades I've ever done in GTAO have charged to revert back.

You saying MKII weapons dont?

And is that just for the researched ammo (fmj etc)?

AWACS-SkyEye
  • AWACS-SkyEye

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted A week ago

The Stromberg being on sale is sweet, much better buy for me than the weaponized Tampa I slpurged on last week. In fact I just sold that so I can buy my Del Perro #4 Apt. again (which I stupidly sold in a plan to buy a yacht that thankfully never happened). Otherwise no double cash on anything I find interesting as usual *Le Sigh* just another expensive week with the same old income..  :whuh:

How did you sell an appt?

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

^ You can't, only trade it in

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Homeboy

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago Edited by Hellbendzor, A week ago.

The Hustler falls in the same category as the Roosevelt. Definitely not my cup of tea so I'll pass again.

This morning I decided to buy the Chernobog and make use of the last few minutes of the discount, only to notice I was too late...LOL

So I just said: 'F... it' and bought it anyway...

The Adversary modes aren't my thing, Deadline excluded... That's my favourite AM and today I once again pissed off three randoms. 

Two rounds for the win... First round I lost, cos I had to get back into the mood... Second round, the first round winner got pissed as hell, as I crushed all opposition. Third round I earned another 'F... U!!!!' 

Deadline is my thing, I love it.. Oh and I made 150k without breaking a sweat... Sadly I couldn't continue, as they all left pissed, after just two matches... LOL... 

I hope next week the Volatol has a big discount... I'm waiting for that one.. It's on the top of my list to own (and try to land on Maze Bank)... :-)

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Those missiles are amazing against jets. My experience they lock onto what I want them to lock on to like they can read my mind like google.

• Rafae, alkaline_ and Mrs. Buzz like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted A week ago

It's been a good day :D

Nice rides!

I hope next week the Volatol has a big discount... I'm waiting for that one.. It's on the top of my list to own (and try to land on Maze Bank)... :-)

Man I hope so ... My bank account doesn't though lol. Expensive couple of weeks.
  • Rafae and alkaline_ like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago Edited by kenmy13999, A week ago.

Wait, wut? Most / all upgrades I've ever done in GTAO have charged to revert back.

Yh mk2 weapons is free to revert back and free to upgrade again, you also get the ammo you had f.ex explosive rounds and also all the equipment you had f.ex silencer etc. This is probably an oversight by R* so they'll probably change it later tho..
  • alkaline_, Mrs. Buzz and FukNRekd like this

Made5882
  • Made5882

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yh mk2 weapons is free to revert back and free to upgrade again, you also get the ammo you had f.ex explosive rounds and also all the equipment you had f.ex silencer etc. This is probably an oversight by R* so they'll probably change it later tho..
Does this work with regular ammo also or is it just special ammo?

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

Does this work with regular ammo also or is it just special ammo?
Only special ammo afaik but I've never thought about it actually
  • alkaline_ likes this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

^ Hm for me it does not work when my weapons are completely empty like after the shooting range daily. Have to invest in ammo once before doing the glitch.

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Got me a Stromburg, ah ha ha ho
  • StormerBoy, Rafae, alkaline_ and 1 other like this

sami.y
  • sami.y

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I need discount on hangars in the millitary baae A2 or the 3497 and deluxo, khanjali tank, thruster jetpack and the akula discount please 😊😋

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

What smg are they on about here:

If you missed your chance last year, take advantage of 25% off the Gusenberg Sweeper and add a vintage SMG to your armory.

There is no vintage smg, I've checked all locations in ammu nation

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If you missed your chance last year, take advantage of 25% off the Gusenberg Sweeper and add a vintage SMG to your armory.

They're talking about the Gusenberg Sweeper.

It's SMG class

• StormerBoy likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

They're talking about the Gusenberg Sweeper.
It's SMG class
Silly me thanks

RabCNesbitt
  • RabCNesbitt

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A week ago

The Hustler is what the Hotknife should have been for the people that bought the Collectors edition all those years ago!

• robban and rebeldevil like this

Arrow
  • Arrow

Surely heaven waits for you.

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Best Jimmy
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted A week ago

Disappointing adversary modes as usual. I grabbed the Albany Roosevelt a while ago. The Valor version isn't that appealing to me. The Shotaro keeps getting discounted on almost every occasion now.
  • Shadowfennekin likes this

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

For those of you who want quick and easy money...

* Play the Resurrection adversary mode.

* Turn team balancing to off, rounds to 4, the time limit to 15 minutes, and the score limit to 40 points.

* Make sure you win by time expiration and not by reaching the score limit.

If you do this correctly, you will win 40K per round, and the bonus money for winning. You can make around 200K per hour. Make sure you have a lobby of at least 6 first.

DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Can't wait to get into Deadline for quick and easy 50k a match. That is if I can get matched in it...

Prenihility
  • Prenihility

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

The Vapid Hustler. Part of the Doomsday DLC..err.. the.. Valentine's Day 2018 DLC.

Everyone who's involved in Gameplay Ideas or even DLC ideas thread... Seriously. Start sending [email protected] and [email protected] emails with the subject line "Remove drip feed content". This is so dumb. I think i'm going to burn my house down and put a f*cking bullet in my brain.

Seriously folks. Do it. This is AIDS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users