3 replies to this topic
HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

So who's hyped for season 3? 

Also i hope the OST will be as good as ever and we don't get any bs censorship now that its changing network.

If the next season is anything close as good as the manga, its going to be a blast!

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Dbzk1999, A week ago.

Considering what the teaser depicts, I expect there to be two cours, one for the next two arcs. Im hyped for a lot of things for season 3, but theres one character in particular me and my friend are hyped for and thats

Spoiler

And thankfully, the anime shouldnt have the same problem that this next arc had for me while reading it (it feeling like it was lasting FOREVER) since itll be able to adapt multiple chapters per episode. I love the arc now, but it was hard reading it back when the arc was ongoing.
  • HeavyDuke likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

And thankfully, the anime shouldnt have the same problem that this next arc had for me while reading it (it feeling like it was lasting FOREVER) since itll be able to adapt multiple chapters per episode. I love the arc now, but it was hard reading it back when the arc was ongoing.

True, they should wrap it up in like 3-4 episodes i guess however the animation will be badass for sure. Also considering they hint at the sea at the end of the teaser, it will either be a short season with tons of content to get close to the manga or a very long season with a decent pace, like season 1. I hope its a long season for that matter. Otherwise they will be along with the manga way to soon and season 4 would have to wait a couple of years, just so there is enough content to cover.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Nah, the arc should still be about 13 episodes for the first cour and 13 for the next one, most likely ending at the sea. Especially for the first cour since that arc is still the longest one in the series IIRC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users