[GTA V] Revive special Characters / Friends

1 reply to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Recently, I have to replay entire GTA V just to revive one of special Characters / Friends that I eliminated. Unfortunately, I just eliminated another one, I don't want to replay the entire GTA V again. So I want to revive these special Characters / Friends with code instead of replay the whole game again. Does anyone know how to do this? (I think it could have something to do with a global variable or something)

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted A day ago Edited by Zolika1351, A day ago.

Recently, I have to replay entire GTA V just to revive one of special Characters / Friends that I eliminated. Unfortunately, I just eliminated another one, I don't want to replay the entire GTA V again. So I want to revive these special Characters / Friends with code instead of replay the whole game again. Does anyone know how to do this? (I think it could have something to do with a global variable or something)

You could try playing the mission again (launching the script manually) and not killing that character, though I'm not sure it would result in a full 'revival' (responding to phone calls for example)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users