Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you like to do in GTAVC outside storyline?

8 replies to this topic
GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Benefactor Panto should've been called Vollthrottel

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas, A week ago.

Ciao tutti GTAFrutti!

I didn't find a similar topic in this thread (altho i didnt search too much either) so i decided to make this thread. Basically you just write what you enjoy doing in-game, e.g. police killing spree, collecting hidden packages, side missions or maybe killing specific peds and/or stealing specific vehicles, anything!

I like to collect hidden packages, do stunts, go to hard to reach places and combine following cheats: CERTAINDEATH (Tommy smoking), SEAWAYS (land vehicles drive on water), FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT (peds fighting each other) and PANZER, and then i provoke law forces (it's probably one of the only 3 GTAs where i dare to provoke cops, military, FBI/FIB, SWAT/NOOSE and whatever other units, with or without cheats)

RULES AND NOTES:

• You can post even multiplayer stuff, i don't really feel like making a separate thread :yawn: :p
  • You can talk about how you use mods, but it's not the priority, so it's better you avoid mentioning mods unless you use it in an interesting and fun way.
  • You can also mention using trainers
  • If you want to upload big and/or a lot of pics of what you're doing/did, put them in a spoiler, this could be used instead of posting an extremely long text
  • If you're currently not playing VC or if you never played and want to do it so at some point in future, then you can say what you did/used to do or what you'd want or plan to do...

• You can also try something new, experiment and discover something if you haven't done so yet.

• Keep in mind i might not be able to like every single post, hope you don't mind :colgate:
  • I really think this topic would be useful, so dear admins and mods, pls dont delete or lock it unless it gets out of control
  • Notes and rules might be updated depending on situation

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

My favorite was stealing cars and motorcycles and storing them in my garages at Sunshine Autos.
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

Running around with the melee weapons like the screw driver, meat cleaver, chainsaw etc and killing people is still as fun as it was in 2002.

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Driving around Vice City listening to the best soundtrack in video game history

• Algonquin Assassin, Evil empire and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

BowlingMaster
  • BowlingMaster

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I like to drive the Sea Sparrow around Vice City, listening to Emotion, Flash FM or V Rock. I also like the races from Sunshine Autos.

• Evil empire and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

Dexter_Morgan
  • Dexter_Morgan

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by Dexter_Morgan, A week ago.

I like to head over there to that one building from the G-Spotlight mission (where you have to take the elevator to go up) with a PCJ-600 and have at least two or three wanted level stars on me. Jump from the building (I'm talking about on foot; you won't die) and you will be next to the building where you jumped from. Look up and watch the cops fall from the building. It's one of the funniest things in this game. The more wanted level stars the more cops fall from the sky.

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 6 days ago

A few days ago I played as Phil Cassidy. It was so awesome! His lines made my day!

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 5 days ago

I also like to play as Mercedes, insert cheat FANNYMAGNET and drive chicks in a Sentinel XS, Burrito, Coach and Securicar so we can have Gruppe Sechs :pp

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 days ago

Driving in the gang territories to burn and behead them.

Playing the hotring

Competing in the sunshine autos races

Collecting the money in my companies

To a lesser extent:

-playing the fireman

-playing the cop

-playing the taxi

-trying to establish a new record in the helicopter checkpoints

-playing the PCJ-600 challenge

• The Eddo and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users