Arachnophobia

34 replies to this topic
JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Want to know what's worse than spiders? I'm warning you, don't open the spoiler.

Spoiler

Hope you didn't puke. Be thankful I'm too lazy to find a gif of one clumsily flying about a room.
  • Quadro likes this

Menstrual Deranged
  • Menstrual Deranged

I'mUrMomNow

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Here's how you deal with arachnophobia: you get a pet tarantula. That's what I did about a year ago. I keep her right next to where I sit at my computer. Her name is Nope. I have to admit, she still kind of freaks me out sometimes but feeding her and keeping her enclosure clean has really helped me calm down about spiders.

qpa5BDo.jpg

• JON22 and Femme Fatale like this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A week ago

In truth, some spiders do frighten me, but I try to be kind to them. If I see a harvestman in the bath, I'll try to get them in my hand and move them somewhere safe, and I'll never hurt a small money spider or even one of the jumping ones. But big house spiders are different. They don't settle in one place and behave themselves like a harvestman, they are very quick and very bold and have continuously started crawling on me when I'm not expecting it. So I am very frightened of them, because their temperament is so contrary to what I find quite agreeable in other spiders.

• Once a Jolly Swagman likes this

Once a Jolly Swagman
  • Once a Jolly Swagman

Square Civilian

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Once a Jolly Swagman, 6 days ago.

I've got an agreement going with huntsmen that if you're cool and just chill on the walls, I'll leave you alone but as soon as I see you running across the floor I'm going for you. Reasoning being is they are good for keeping other pests down but they also f*cking hurt if they bite you.

mr quick
  • mr quick

MR QUICK - PRICKLIEST CACTUS 2017

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Prickliest Cactus 2017
    Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 6 days ago Edited by mr quick, 6 days ago.

I've got an agreement going with huntsmen that if you're cool and just chill on the walls, I'll leave you alone but as soon as I see you running across the floor I'm going for you. Reasoning being is they are good for keeping other pests down but they also f*cking hurt if they bite you.

please do not tell spider tales from the land down under

thanks

e: 

this weird fear of mine must be instinctual. When I turn off the light in my room, the shadows begin to crawl. It's pretty weird, because I -know- that it's just the shadow that runs along the window sill, but the second it's dark, that shadow begins to crawl. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users