Ghost Hunters: San Andreas

WIP
16 replies to this topic
DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago Edited by DarkGuy60, A week ago.

Welcome! This is a Mission Series that is currently: In Progress. I am working on it as often as I can and I hope you like it. Any tips and advice are welcome!

Synopsis:

"I believe in the supernatural. Why? Because I feel them."

Jack Miller is a ghost hunter and paranormal investigator. He does it as a hobby and has a "team" to help him. They have lead investigations in Liberty City for three years, but due to not finding anything too 'special', they moved to San Andreas. As their very first investigation there begins, lead by Jack himself, they realize that San Andreas isn't like Liberty City, and that it hides something beyond their experience.

Features:

-Creepy Atmospheric sounds (uses SD).

-Series of missions marked as 'episodes'

-Gameplay as different characters of the investigation team, each put under different circumstances.

IMPORTANT: I'd really appreciate, for the player's gameplay experience, that you use the First Person mod to play these missions.It really adds to the experience of a horror game. You don't have to worry, your game won't permanently be in first person. You can turn it on and off just as a camera perspective (pressing the camera button, V by default, if I'm not wrong). You can download it here: http://www.gamemoddi...on-mod-v30.html

CHARACTERS

Jack Miller: A 22 year-old man who strongly believes in the supernatural. He began to study para-psychology by himself when he was 15, and began his first investigations at the age of 18, in Liberty City, where he was born. He met Claire when he was 19 and was surprised that she shared the same interests, thus creating his team, with him being the leader and Claire being the very first member of it.

Claire Evans: A 19 year-old girl who has a passion for ghosts and anything related. Her passion appeared when she first saw a ghost at the age of 14, a ghost which had been friendly to her. She began searching for ghosts and studying about them, making various investigations by herself in places of Liberty City which she heard or considered that are haunted. When she was 16 she met Jack and joined him. He is her love interest.

Peter Callahan: A 20 year-old ghost hunting amateur. He first began investigating when he was 17, but he would always bring a friend with him since he was afraid to be on his own. When he met Jack he was relieved that now he wouldn't investigate by himself.

Jessica Miller: A 21 year-old woman, cousin of Jack. At first she didn't like his idea of hunting ghosts, but when she found herself getting bored by the everyday life, she decided to join him since she also knew some things about the paranormal. She joined his team after Claire, finding herself to actually enjoy investigating.

Allison Woods: The youngest member of the team, 17 years-old. She joins the team on investigations whenever she can due to her studies. She is also the newest member, actually a newbie. She often gets scared so she mostly relies on her teammates for comfort and help.

Downloads:

Episode 1: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/51978

xscreen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tyU7Nz_ixl.jpg

Episode 2: https://www.mediafir...5/Episode 2.rar

• Absar J Khan, Yasir_RFL and TheRyder like this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Most Improved Designer of 2017. (DYOM)

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A week ago Edited by Martin_Strada, A week ago.

It looks interesting, good luck.

By the way press Alt+B to configure FPS mod, the screenshot was made by Target13 to show the example:

Spoiler

• DarkGuy60 likes this

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

It looks interesting, good luck.

By the way press Alt+B to configure FPS mod, the screenshot was made by Target13 to show the example:

Spoiler

Thanks, I didn't know that, and I'm glad that it's an option to make the player rotate with the camera. It's really annoying that you turn but the player stays in place and if I press A or D he will begin walking in a circle XD

• Martin_Strada and TheRyder like this

TheRyder
  • TheRyder

Power Of DYOM,Madafaka

• Members
  • Algeria
  • Best Nuddles and Chicken 2017

Posted A week ago

Good episode! Its there seasons or chapters?Am exited of your missions.
  • DarkGuy60 likes this

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Yes, there are going to be at least two seasons, but obviously I need to finish the first one. Whenever I'll make a new episode I'll make a post in the topic and update it.

So I suppose that if you're interested you can follow the topic and you'll get notified when I make a new post (at least that's how I think it works).

I suppose you played this mission? If so what do you think of it?

• TheRyder likes this

Yasir_RFL
  • Yasir_RFL

Loser.

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Amazing! You are making a horror series, that is great. I will play it for sure. :)
  • TheRyder and DarkGuy60 like this

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Amazing! You are making a horror series, that is great. I will play it for sure. :)

Thanks! If you have played the first episode I'd really love to know what you think of it and any advice is welcome!  :lol:

• TheRyder likes this

TheRyder
  • TheRyder

Power Of DYOM,Madafaka

• Members
  • Algeria
  • Best Nuddles and Chicken 2017

Posted A week ago

Thanks! If you have played the first episode I'd really love to know what you think of it and any advice is welcome!  :lol:

Its Good mission!A New designer with a good design.:D
  • DarkGuy60 likes this

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Its Good mission!A New designer with a good design. :D

Thanks, I began making missions like a few years ago but I only began doing them seriously like a few months ago. I remember making a mission when I started with DYOM where you would fight strippers and I named it "Revenge of the Nudes" XD

Yasir_RFL
  • Yasir_RFL

Loser.

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Great. I just played Episode 1 and it was really awesome with the first person mod. Keep on making them, I am waiting for the second episode. :D

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Great. I just played Episode 1 and it was really awesome with the first person mod. Keep on making them, I am waiting for the second episode. :D

I technically made it but since I can't upload it to dyom.gtagames.nl it totally delayed it's release. But I'll upload it on mediafire, if I find out how.  :whuh:

• Yasir_RFL likes this

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

EPISODE 2 NOW UPLOADED:

https://www.mediafir...5/Episode 2.rar

• Yasir_RFL likes this

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato...

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted A week ago

I always like Horror MP when it follows a great story :^: . I will check it out 

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

I always like Horror MP when it follows a great story :^: . I will check it out 

Thanks! At first it may seem like just a group of people hunting ghosts but things will get interesting towards the end.

Spoiler

• Roxie likes this

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Satisfy with what you have.

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted A week ago

Nice work! I always like to see this kind of missions and stories.

DarkGuy60
  • DarkGuy60

Lemon Lord

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Nice work! I always like to see this kind of missions and stories.

Thanks, and I am glad to hear that!

• Absar J Khan likes this

Amethyst
  • Amethyst

Flame

• Members
  • Russia
  • DYOM Misson of the Year 2017 [Dead by Nightfall]

Posted 11 hours ago

Wow another supernatural mission, just like mine. Good luck with that, I'll try when the missions are out.

• TheRyder likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users