Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 3 win 10 problem. Game won't open.

2 replies to this topic
ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Wears the same clothes for over 9 f*cking years.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

So i recently got myself GTA 3 on my PC again and i want to finally 100% the first game i ever played, and my favorite GTA. It worked fine the first day other than some glitches were the writing in the menu would load really slowly. Well, i wanted to play the game again today and the game won't open... There is a small loading circle that lasts for a sec. near my cursor and that's it. No error no nothing. The game won't open at all. I installed silent patch and it's not changing anything. I tried to fix my game all day  :cry: to no avail... 

Dunno if it helps you troubleshoot my problem but my specs are the following:

intel core i5-3570 CPU

3.40 GHz

16 GB of RAM 

64 bit operating processor, x64 based processor 

If i want to try some compatibility mode my changes won't f*cking save, yes, i did press 'apply' and 'ok' and it simply won't save. 

I'm desperate, help me  :(  :cry:  :cry:  :sui:

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Wears the same clothes for over 9 f*cking years.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:36 PM Edited by ITz_cLaude_bAB, 08 February 2018 - 07:42 PM.

I'm a f*cking genius. f*ck the internet. Guess what i did? I CUT THE GAME FROM PROGRAM FILES 86 TO PROGRAM FILES. 

IT NOW WORKS!!!!!!!!! THE STUPIDEST FIX EVER WORKED!!!!!!! Holy f*cking sh*t. I feel awesome.

And... it doesn't work. Again. Now the game freezes while the intro is running... Help? :(

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:02 AM

And... it doesn't work. Again. Now the game freezes while the intro is running... Help? :(

Try limiting the game to 60 FPS, and if that doesn't help you, then I'm just as lost as you are.

• ITz_cLaude_bAB likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users