Best Usernames and Meaning Behind Yours

48 replies to this topic
JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I like the username ArthurfookinShelby (not sure how it's spelt).

My username is nothing special. Just shortened my name and added random numbers.

Timcatgt5
  • Timcatgt5

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

My username is the best because Tim is my first name, the cat is a favourite animal of mine and the gt5 has no meaning and is there to make the name sound better.

E•MO•TION
  • E•MO•TION

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

My favorite album by my favorite artist.

<3

• Tyler likes this

Scratch My Balls
  • Scratch My Balls

The Business

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 2 weeks ago

<3

Mariah Carey?
  • Melchior and Pavle like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

<3

Mariah Carey?
No, you silly goose. His favorite artist is Carly Rae Jepsen. Also, Mariah's album is called Emotions, not Emotion.

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
  • Most Improved Member 2017
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

Best name on here was Yolo Swaggins

As far as mine goes, I couldn't think of a username while registering to the site, looked out the window and saw my car in the driveway and said "f*ck it". 

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

Just close your Eyes, And picture me Rolling - Makaveli (1996)

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Big_Smiley, 2 weeks ago.

I always digged the name Midnight hitmen And even OP's Neon Dreaming. Sounds so smooth for whatever reason. Like it would be a type of weed name, lolz. Also liked GrudgeFromSanandreas along with Ten-en-penny. <-What a clever way of spelling it :^:

My last name GTA_The_Series was pretty self explanatory. Just liked the gta series a lot. Took the inspiration from the youtube dudes with the same name expect without The :p

My recent name change has some long history regarding myself and growing up in 90's LA amongst my old block But i'm lazy af to look back on how i got the name.

Long story short. An old Veterano named Miguel from my old neighborhood block gave me the name who was really grate friends with my father when they met back in the early 70's. Always had a huge amount of respect for him since i was a teen. It's what a lot of the homeboys around the neighborhood used to call me back then when i was younger. The "Big" came in after seeing a group of very old friends i haven't seen in years at a barbecue who i grew up with in the barrio as young kids. I swear to this day i wanted to shed damn tears seeing how they were alive and well with thier kids and all but i didn't want to brake out since there was a lot of family relatives that one day, lol.

These days only my old childhood friends still call me by smiley. Everyone around the family including my gf simply calls me by my actual name :^:
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Best Poster in Vehicles 2017
    Best Certified Crew 2017 [The Daily Globe]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Shania Twain Superfan
    Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

midnight hitman was a good one

Not A Nice Person
  • Not A Nice Person

Bad boy down

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

I like Emotion

Was originally called retarded b*tch because someone kept harrasing me with that punchline and i thought it was funny soz. Unfortunately some members got triggered and it got changed :p

Tyler
  • Tyler

I'm in a Boy Band

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 2 weeks ago

Might as well do a break down of all my usernames.

MiamiViceCity: This was the first username I ever had when I started out in the GTA community. I just took Miami Vice and combined it with Vice City and thought it sounded cool.

SonOfLiberty: Some may think of it as me being a huge Metal Gear Soild fan, but it was more to do with my increasing GTA IV fanboy status and it was something I thought reflected it well.

PulpFiction: As much as I love the movie not long after I made it I wish I hadn't.

TheOtherRyan: Yeah. This one is definitely my least favourite looking back. I couldn't take Ryan so I wanted a username that reflected my real name, but it's just so cringey lol.

Algonquin Assassin: At first I was going to use Liberty City Assassin, but it just didn't sound as punchy so that's why I went for Algonquin Assassin which has a much better ring to it.

I legitimately thought these were all different members
  • El Diablo, Star-Lord, Algonquin Assassin and 3 others like this

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

My name is a mix of things, Stray for me not having any family, My name starts with Ray so I threw that in, the name is based off the Ghostbusters character the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man because im fat and I enjoy seeing him in the movie. Also, at the time of the name creation/selection, there were no exact word results for Straypuft on google.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Me and my friends love to pull of puns as jokes or things like that. My username is a pun I came up with.

In my hometown we have a dish, a risotto, which is made with a particular herb that in our region is called "bruscandolo"; in our dialect, "bruscanso", singular, "bruscansi" plural.

"Bruscansi" is pronounced in a very similar way as "Bruce Khansey" in english.

As for my favourite username I wouldn't know, but many you've already mentioned are truly genius.

• Star-Lord likes this

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Needed a good name for an Orc Warrior in WoW and I've used it ever since for anything videogame related. 

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

I like the username ArthurfookinShelby (not sure how it's spelt).

My username is nothing special. Just shortened my name and added random numbers.

Arthur Fooking Shelby is gone, now there's only ARTHUR. and we're all cringing like mad.

• Audi likes this

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister
  • Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Inspired by a little quote everyone has heard, I consider myself a member for life and that isnt gonna change for no one. I belong on these forums

Hmmm nice bike
  • Hmmm nice bike

No, my bike!

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Love George Costanza's username, a fellow Yardie.

Also, that's a nice two-wheeled motor vehicle

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Melodrama

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 2 weeks ago

My name history:

NightSpectre: Made just because I thought it sounded cool. Got tired of it after a while.

Lazor Guns: Wanted something different, don't know why I chose this though.

Homemade Dynamite: To reflect my excitement for Lorde returning, and it just sounded really really awesome.

spectre07
  • spectre07

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by spectre07, 2 weeks ago.

My first username, I think was warriormaniac around 2005 old websites, inspired by the band Hellhammer/Celtic Frost.

My actual username is taken from the album "The Spectre Within" by the band Fates Warning, I love that album a lot and 07 by my birthday day and a like a lot this number (I don't believe in luck).

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by MostWantedMVP, A week ago.

I liked "Most Wanted" because it sounded like a homage to Red Dead and Grand Theft Auto. Then I just added MVP because it sounds badass.  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users