Quantcast

» «
Photo

The SWAT team can run out of ammo

6 replies to this topic
ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Wears the same clothes for over 9 f*cking years.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Craig, 2 weeks ago.

Title, basically. Holy f*cking sh*t. I never knew that, i thought they had infinite ammo. Thank you Zmoonchild. I know the vid is 1 month old, but still. We find new things about the game 14 years later.

Skip to 4 minutes.

• Lioshenka, Evil empire, ult1matum and 1 other like this

Craig
  • Craig

Biographer Seahorse

• Canary-Islands
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 2 weeks ago

He's been doing great work on YouTube recently, showing us where characters go if left alone for long enough and other game mechanic quirks you'd never think to exploit. This is an interesting one because it shows that they were never programmed with infinite ammo, which makes me wonder if any other armed NPCs run out as well.

• ITz_cLaude_bAB and 4nsmiley like this

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

He's been doing great work on YouTube recently, showing us where characters go if left alone for long enough and other game mechanic quirks you'd never think to exploit. This is an interesting one because it shows that they were never programmed with infinite ammo, which makes me wonder if any other armed NPCs run out as well.

I wonder if any 3D era NPC can run out of ammo. I think ill try with GTA 3... Ill have to find a way to block Rhino's doors though.

• 4nsmiley likes this

4nsmiley
  • 4nsmiley

Busta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by 4nsmiley, 2 weeks ago.

I wonder if any 3D era NPC can run out of ammo. I think ill try with GTA 3... Ill have to find a way to block Rhino's doors though.

Use Staunton Island safe house and use a car to black the Rhino door and you should be fine and also I think they can run out of ammo because S.W.A.T and Army drop multiple weapons when they get killed, show me what you find.  :miranda:

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Use Staunton Island safe house and use a car to black the Rhino door and you should be fine and also I think they can run out of ammo because S.W.A.T and Army drop multiple weapons when they get killed, show me what you find.  :miranda:

Alright! Thank you for the idea. Trying it tomorrow morning :). It would  be really cool if the soldiers switch weapons after they run out of m16 ammo. ( if they do ).

tetleyTA
  • tetleyTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

In Mafia enemies can run out of ammo, in Max Payne aswell as far as I recall.

• ITz_cLaude_bAB likes this

TheSangheili
  • TheSangheili

Honorable Warrior

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I if recall, in the game script  (main.scm) they always give NPCs 9999 ammo or something like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users