1.Frank Tenpenny (just entertaining to watch and very threatening. Samuel L Jackson is fantastic and really makes the character memorable.)
2. Dimitri Rascalov (a snake, I liked how he wasn't your typical "badass" antagonist but just a traitorous sh*t. Felt satisfying to kill him at the end.)
3. Sonny Forrelli (just felt like a real threat despite not really appearing again until the end, his phone calls did a good job I think. You knew this dude would come and f*ck things up)
I also liked Jerry Martinez (VCS) and Big Smoke.
1. Devin Weston (just a boring dick, really nothing interesting about him. Felt nothing when the trio finished him off. Feels like Haines 2.0, just somehow even worse)
2. Massimo Torini (He appeared like 2 times in LCS story and never even talked to Toni lol).
3. Steve Haines (better than Weston but just not main villian material. Not really threatening enough and he doesn't really do anything personal to the Trio. He just uses them and then throws them away..).
Special Mention to Cheng and Stretch who sucked as well!