Why do Ron and Michael hate each other?

9 replies to this topic
Tengerecki
  • Tengerecki

Rat

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you've played story mode you prob realized that they hate each other. Also, when you approach Ron with Michael he'll say mean things to you.

Mikovitch
  • Mikovitch

Just Mike.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Mikovitch, 2 weeks ago.

Probably because of how Trevor portrayed Michael to Ron and Wade in the first Mission "Mr Philips" (and soon after).

Also, Ron is very paranoid and insecure. He goes on about how Trevor has abandoned him to move to LS, perhaps Ron sees Michael as a threat?
  • Tengerecki likes this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

i think he is jealous that trevor left sandy shores and the business to start hanging out with someone else. when trevor mentioned going to ls in his first mission. ron seemed upset that he was leaving. he kept trying to persuade him not to go. even when trevor told him that him and wade were going to ls he thought it meant that he was going. and you could see he was upset. even when trevor goes to scout the port of ls. he calls ron and when ron says that he misses trevor he immediatly hangs up on him. so i think its just ron upset that they dont hang out very much. and its all michaels fault.

• Jon Jon and Mikovitch like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

Because Michael swallowed all of Ron's parents.

• Yinepi likes this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

"I don't fit in anywhere!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Lock N' Stock, 2 weeks ago.

He also leaves Michael a nice e-mail if you go for the Option A ending. I believe he calls him a "loafer-wearing prick" or something.

Tengerecki
  • Tengerecki

Rat

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted A week ago

He also leaves Michael a nice e-mail if you go for the Option A ending. I believe he calls him a "loafer-wearing prick" or something.

Damn, I never noticed that. 

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

"I don't fit in anywhere!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Lock N' Stock, A week ago.

Damn, I never noticed that. 

Here's the message, from GrandTheftWiki.

[email protected]

What the f*ck Did you Do?

I can't believe you killed him. I can't believe it. I'm... f*ck you. Loafer wearing prick. F*ck you. I hate you, now I've lost everything. My best friend and the business we had developed. F*ck you.

- Ron

Can't help but feel a bit sorry for him to be honest.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Micheal probably hates Ron for the same reason I do. He's f*cking pathetic.

I don't even care why Ron hates Micheal, he's a little pathetic creep. Probably the same reason cockroaches hate sunlight

• jazzbone likes this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It's mostly I'm sure that Michael grew up in a trailer park, and then moved to LS and the hills and became rich as ever, so he doesn't like to be reminded or see the bottom-feeders in Sandy Shores. Ron's personality just likely grates on Michael and the one mission after Trevor steals Patricia Madrazo and Michael meets Ron while kicking back in Trevor's trailer, Ron kind of gets up in Michael's face and is a bit pushy and Michael has to tell him to back off.  It's likely Ron is suspicious of Michael as a threat to his and Trevor's (platonic?) relationship together as well as TPI in general. Trevor's stories of "the evil treacherous backstabbing Michael Townley" likely did not help the matters either.

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago

It honestly doesn't need explanation. Read between the lines. Ron hates Micheal because of the stories he heard of him by Trevor and therefor considers him a threat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users