Photo

Spawn roads (build a map)

3 replies to this topic
VDH-SOFT
  • VDH-SOFT

VDH-GTAMD

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am using Map Editor mod and i see many map mods with new islands and roads etc. and I would like to spawn some roads or bridges but all the object names seems to be invalid in Map Editor. How can I spawn roads or is there any software available which I can edit my maps (roads, terrain etc.) easily? 

Thanks!

OfficerJohnson
  • OfficerJohnson

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am using Map Editor mod and i see many map mods with new islands and roads etc. and I would like to spawn some roads or bridges but all the object names seems to be invalid in Map Editor. How can I spawn roads or is there any software available which I can edit my maps (roads, terrain etc.) easily? 

Thanks!

Look up a script called "Map Builder". This is what I have noticed a lot of those maps are using for roads.

VDH-SOFT
  • VDH-SOFT

VDH-GTAMD

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

@officerjohnson: thanks. Can I convert this afterwards to YMAP format, or at least I want not People loading just an Xml file with some coordinates.. I would like that the map can be compiled and needs to be installed with OpenIV.

VDH-SOFT
  • VDH-SOFT

VDH-GTAMD

• Members

Posted A week ago

Thanks!

Look up a script called "Map Builder". This is what I have noticed a lot of those maps are using for roads.

I downloaded the Map Builder script but it only contains blocks and all the rest of the props/objects are invalid.. I prefer using standard GTA V objects, roads/buildings that are also used in the original area's of the map. Other custom add-ons doesn't work for me, the game crashes or all objects are invalid (I have installed the scripts in the right way). I would very like to know how people are building their Island maps with bridges and real road (not spawning a dock object with road texture, that's very not professional). 

Does someone know any other tool or script which I can build my own maps with roads, buildings etc with real GTA V roads, freeway's, junctions like I could for GTA VC and GTA SA (there was a map editor software)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users