vehicle lights questions

1 reply to this topic
blakebugs
  • blakebugs

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi all! I am new here and have a few questions about vehicle lights.

1) is there any way to enable shadow casting on all vehicle headlights? I know it would eat memory like there is no tomorrow, but i would still like to see this in effect! i have looked for a mod but so far no luck! :(

2) is there a "pulse" neon mod? i have been looking for a long time for a pulse or breathing neon mod but all i can find is flashing on and off! not what i am after. i want my neons to fade in and out, just one color! I did find a guy in a live chat room years ago who coded this for me in about 10 mins for gta iv! i thought the coders chatroom was here but i cant see any chatrooms here now? but was some years ago so maybe i am mistaken? If there is chatrooms with coders in,please leave me a link! :) thanks

3) i found another neon mod that made the neon underglow dance to the bass of in game music! looks very impressive but only worked (sort of) if my main audio settings on my pc were set to digital optical output! which then made the lights dance but killed the sound output! so really didnt work the way it was meant to! I tried to contact the creator some time ago now but had no response. so what im asking is: did anyone else create a sound to light mod for gta v? i have searched the net and found nothing like it! any links to other mods like this would be great!

Well, other then that i think i covered all i need to know right now! any help with any of this would be much appreciated! thanks all :) 

blakebugs
  • blakebugs

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

can no one help with this at all?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users