Weapon Customization Thread

5 replies to this topic
tsycho
  • tsycho

Just ignore the bodies.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

After seeing revolvers with different grips and engravings in the second trailer and screenshots (the Schofield in Dutch's hands), i hope that in RDR 2 we'll be able to customize our weapons, similar to GTA V. What features (like engraving, different finishes, grip materials, different barrrel and buttstock lenghts (for example the famous "Mare's Leg"...) would you like to see? Let me know :)

schofieldcustom.jpg

winchestercustom.jpg

• Yelda likes this

BUT THE BENZ
  • BUT THE BENZ

How much for the benz?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by BUT THE BENZ, 4 weeks ago.

more than just ONE style of engraving that looks mostly the same on every weapon, as seen in GTAO.

give us CHOICE, please!

SuperKitsune
  • SuperKitsune

Kitsune

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wonder if we can customize our bow and arrows too. Flaming or poison tipped arrows would be cool.
  • confederatestatesgta and Safari like this

Safari
  • Safari

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Safari, 4 weeks ago.

It would be cool to see these customizations in certain parts of the map so for instance one gun shop may have a gold skin or something while another gun shop far from the previous one will have a different one not all gun shops had the exact same weapons and skin customizations, it would kind of be forcing us to explore more areas on the maps and challenge us to explore the dangers of the west in search of a skin or weapon. 

• SuperKitsune likes this

tsycho
  • tsycho

Just ignore the bodies.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wonder if we can customize our bow and arrows too. Flaming or poison tipped arrows would be cool.

It would be cool if your bow and arrows can only be customized by natives. You have to ride into the deep forest or the mountains to that old native man who knows how to craft a bow the old way.

• Safari and SuperKitsune like this

SuperKitsune
  • SuperKitsune

Kitsune

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

It would be cool if your bow and arrows can only be customized by natives. You have to ride into the deep forest or the mountains to that old native man who knows how to craft a bow the old way.

Yup, natives were quite nifty with the bow and they used poison tipped arrows quite alot I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users