FRESH START

6 replies to this topic
Myth.J
  • Myth.J

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I had the game on console, i grinded it out and got all of the stuff could be bothered to get. i recently moved to pc and about 60-70hours into playing online i got a mod menu and went, well.. a little overboard. i got everything and got bored so i made a new character and tried to give him what i had on console, but a bit more. what i now wish to do is just start fresh and play the game legitimently. any ideas on starting fresh after the creation on 2 characters?

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

I had the game on console, i grinded it out and got all of the stuff could be bothered to get. i recently moved to pc and about 60-70hours into playing online i got a mod menu and went, well.. a little overboard. i got everything and got bored so i made a new character and tried to give him what i had on console, but a bit more. what i now wish to do is just start fresh and play the game legitimently. any ideas on starting fresh after the creation on 2 characters?

Are you talking about Story Mode or Online?

Myth.J
  • Myth.J

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago

you cant undo most of the purchases in online BUT you can always delete characters and start over (at least second character is confirmed being able to delete) and creating new one guarantees you fresh start, only bank account and finished aprtment heists can carry over but if you choose not to copy 120 ranks over you can be fully fresh in new character, if you dont want money to be seen either then just withdraw the bank into first characters cash pocket and youre good to go and game wont even remind you that your "rich" character is there

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 4 weeks ago.

Wrong post 

Thisgameisstupid
  • Thisgameisstupid

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

What mod menu did you use? I've heard certain ones have ab option to just restart your game completely

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 3 weeks ago.

What mod menu did you use? I've heard certain ones have ab option to just restart your game completely

what you talking about, its built in game function to delete your character

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users