Rockets on stromberg

14 replies to this topic
jusanothagamer
  • jusanothagamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I've noticed some players with the stromberg have missiles on their car, I only have a machine gun so I'm wondering how I get the missiles? I can't see any option to research this from my bunker and I've pressed X but the only time this works is under water. Weirdly I allowed another player to use my car while I was a passenger and he was able to fire rockets out of water.

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Did you press square to cycle through the weapons? :)

jusanothagamer
  • jusanothagamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi, From outside the car I can do that, but this is a weapon on the car that i've seen other users use. I'm not sure if it's a locked feature I cant find anything about this one on google that helps

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi, From outside the car I can do that, but this is a weapon on the car that i've seen other users use. I'm not sure if it's a locked feature I cant find anything about this one on google that helps

You should be able to cycle through the weapons just like any other vehicle with weapons.

Should have machine guns and rockets when on land.

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

What Mach said. - Give the square a double tap or something to be sure, sometimes it will only show the weapon you've currently got equipped if you press once (Not sure if it's just my controller though, lol)  So just tap square until the weapon changes. Only press square too, no other button is needed like when on foot. :) 

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Coninefan, 3 weeks ago.

Did you purchase missiles?

Torpedoes and machine guns come standard. Missiles do not
  • dead goon likes this

jusanothagamer
  • jusanothagamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by jusanothagamer, 3 weeks ago.

perhaps that explains it, so how do I purchase those? Not available in the car mods, not available in the ammo store, also if it makes a difference im only rank 14

The Irish Hunter
  • The Irish Hunter

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

perhaps that explains it, so how do I purchase those? Not available in the car mods, not available in the ammo store, also if it makes a difference im only rank 14

You buy them in the Avenger.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

He did with the car. Stromberg is equipped with missiles, machine guns and torpedoes from the factory: no research or modifications are required. 

OP, just press the button to switch the weapons you're using in any other vehicle like Buzzard.

• dead goon and Nossirag like this

jusanothagamer
  • jusanothagamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

He did with the car. Stromberg is equipped with missiles, machine guns and torpedoes from the factory: no research or modifications are required. 

OP, just press the button to switch the weapons you're using in any other vehicle like Buzzard.

LI Fires the machine gun, Holding X makes me duck in the car, hitting it once does nothing, Square does nothing, Circle does nothing, R3 does nothing when pressed, L3 Beeps the horn.. tried all keys and there's no swapping

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

That's odd. Try repeatedly tapping square to see if something happens, or try another controller to see if that would make any difference. 

Wolfpac4Life
  • Wolfpac4Life

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

When changing weapons on a vehicle you need to double tap the square button. Hitting only once brings up current weapon used.

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

On PS4 it's square to cycle through the weapons. Push square with a high enough cadence and it will cycle through the vehicle weapons, displaying each ones icon and label in the middle of the screen as you cycle through. There's not much else to be said: push square.

If you see the icon and label for the current vehicle weapon (e.g. machine guns) then you've successfully pushed square.

Note that missiles can only be selected on land, and torpedoes can only be selected underwater, and you can run out of both.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

And once again, you need to buy them from an MOC or Avenger custom shop, they are not available in LSC

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by AStiffBreeze, 3 weeks ago.

And once again, you need to buy them from an MOC or Avenger custom shop, they are not available in LSC

Negative, as Hei3enberg said the Stromberg actually comes with missiles by default ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users