Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is the 2.8mil Import Export warehouse Cargobob friendly?

Best Answer Bobfakkel, 23 January 2018 - 04:02 PM

Ive made a short vid on where the car spawns when you park a Cargobob near the entrance:

Go to the full post

13 replies to this topic

Poll: Easy to use with a cargobob (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Tell me

1. Yes (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No idea I don't own it (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

So I wanna move from the cheapest one since everyone has it. The 2.8mil one seems to be the shortest travel time and have space to land a Cargobob. Question is is it easy to use with one?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:35 PM

It's not exactly what you're asking. But as a rule, the second most expensive properties are usually the best imo. I own la peruto, it is the closest one that has wider and quieter roads. It is also cargobob friendly.
  • JustCallMeNiko likes this

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

Well the reasons I have for Murrieta Heights are:

1. Its near a highway(incase I get a carbomb mission which can't be hooked on to my CB). I tend to drive to a highway quickly and then it's easy driving.

2. Higher up then my old warehouse so I guess shorter range between delivery and pickups.

3. It's in a section of town where usually no one is at. For now im in solo sessions but if it ever gets patched I don't really want to fly through town before I reach my warehouse specially after all the weaponised vehicles.

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:23 AM

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. Hopefully someone here owns it and can post a quick video showing a Cargobob drop off.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:55 AM Edited by Hécate-II, 22 January 2018 - 08:57 AM.

From personal experience yes, a friend owns this one, there is room for two Cargobobs easy.

(Not my vid, but a good one)
6min25sec
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=zlLNKXDugPo
  • Bobfakkel likes this

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:35 AM Edited by Bobfakkel, 22 January 2018 - 11:51 AM.

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. Hopefully someone here owns it and can post a quick video showing a Cargobob drop off.

I could only find deliveries to warehouse from sourcing(at the end):

Im interested in delivery(warehouse to dealers), where does a person and car spawn outside. Is there enough room to park a Cargobob and also line up a car for easy hook on? Idk how much room there is cause to me it looks like a Cargobob can bearly do a 360 in that space meaning parking a car for pickup either right or left it would make the Cargobob "crash" into the buildings?

Also there were reports of someone who said they spawned on the road when exiting rather then the courtyard like 25% of the time.
  • AStiffBreeze likes this

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:47 PM

Take a look at the warehouse by LSIA, Greenwich parkway

Can land 3 or 4 bobs there 😉

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

Take a look at the warehouse by LSIA, Greenwich parkway

Can land 3 or 4 bobs there 😉

You mean that one where the mechanic doesnt work? ;p I know places have CB space but most ive written most off cause they are located beneith the most populated section of the map. I feel the east part of the map where 4 are located(1 is a writeoff cause no CB landingspace) are the best for avoiding people. So thats why I want to move to Murrieta Heights IF it's easy to use with a CB

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

If you have the 10 car garage on Greenwich parkway, you don't need the mechanic 😉

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:28 PM Edited by Hécate-II, 22 January 2018 - 06:28 PM.

If you have the 10 car garage on Greenwich parkway, you don't need the mechanic

Yes but even CEO vehicles spawned too far away from the warehouse entrance, albeit it was last year, maybe this have changed. I mean I'd to walk a lot to get my CEO Buzzard...

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

Granted, the mechanic cars, and the CEO buzzard spawns under the higher level road on the oval by LSIA

But, if you run down between the warehouse and LSC, it spawns direct on the road outside LSC

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

Granted, the mechanic cars, and the CEO buzzard spawns under the higher level road on the oval by LSIA

But, if you run down between the warehouse and LSC, it spawns direct on the road outside LSC

Sounds pretty terrible all round.

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:28 PM Edited by Bobfakkel, 22 January 2018 - 11:29 PM.

So after digging through YT again I finally found a selling video on Murrieta Heights:

Seems the car(s) spawn to far away from the entrance where I would like to park my Cargobob. But I never thought about parking it where they did.

I got 2 more cars to sell before my garage is finally empty so I can switch to Murrieta. Ill reply tomorrow if it's possible to park a CB in the courtyard if not I guess it's not a big deal to walk 15ft more :p Or drive the car there infront of where they had it parked and airlift it.
  • Hécate-II and AStiffBreeze like this

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:02 PM   Best Answer

Ive made a short vid on where the car spawns when you park a Cargobob near the entrance:

• AStiffBreeze likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users