Model Memory

4 replies to this topic
KurtBong
  • KurtBong

Martian Manhunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

Besides myself anyone else think that the Rockstar Races are using more than 150 pieces? I struggle to build races with extras like Signs, Fireworks etc to flesh them out with because my tracks are using it up first. Transform races now will severely limit object dependent on what vehicles and transformations you add. I think we should get more model memory of at least 175 or even 200, thoughts?

• Hazzardtohimself likes this

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:13 PM

Model memory is a joke. It's like R* are still using old-gen specification limitation notes. 

I know, I know... not everyone has a super fast system (console or PC) and fast internets, but I think we're being limited for very stupid reasons. At least 200 to 250 would be easy IMHO, and that wouldn't melt too many platforms. 

Regards R* made tracks, it's difficult to judge but I'm sure they're using more props, models and features (looking at you, warp checkpoints) than we're allowed. 

• Kesha_F1, The-Ghost, KurtBong and 2 others like this

KurtBong
  • KurtBong

Martian Manhunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

Currently I'm running a 6 core Vishera, 8 gigs of Ram and a 4Gb R7 vid card and GTA runs smooth as butter, I think that I can handle more than what the creator model memory is capped at..

lorsch
  • lorsch

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:15 PM

They should give us more props (maybe 250), but maybe not make it possible to add more than a certain number (like 100) props in a small area. That should avoid most issues.

• Kesha_F1 likes this

junior731657
  • junior731657

Liberty City Secrets Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:26 PM

& a new challenge was added because adding transforms will also eat into your model memory budget XD & yes I would like to see warps added to the creator... so much potential going to waste :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users