so the Facility Garage space.........

11 replies to this topic
Captain Yamamoto
  • Captain Yamamoto

Head Captain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

7 spots, but does the tank and barrage and the RCV take up any?

i know the chernobog is down by the avenger, the jetpack on the stairs, the Deluxo and Stromberg are just PVs and the volatol and akula are hangar

but i SAW the tank with the regular PVs in a buddies garage. do they have a designated spot or no? i need to know if im gonna need 2 tanks for my 2 characters down the line

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Tank does yeah, jetpack as well. It says where the vehicle will be stored before you buy it on Warstock

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

There are dedicated spots for tank, jet pack, Avenger, fire truck thing and missile launcher thing. Then seperate to that there are 7 slots for weaponized vehicles. I haven't tried actualy just storing a none weaponised vehicle in there.
  • Gaffa™, -KM- and KWF1981 like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

There are dedicated spots for tank, jet pack, Avenger, fire truck thing and missile launcher thing. Then seperate to that there are 7 slots for weaponized vehicles. I haven't tried actualy just storing a none weaponised vehicle in there.

Non-weaponised too can be stored in the 7 spots.

• Gaffa™, StormerBoy and StangOne50 like this

Captain Yamamoto
  • Captain Yamamoto

Head Captain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

im talking dedicated like how the jetpack doesnt take a spot. it has its own.

i do know i need the facility for the tank, i just need to know if i will only get 6 slots left after i buy it

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

^ Yes, it has its own designated spot in the facility. You can't store it anywhere else.
  • Gaffa™ and KWF1981 like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

i do know i need the facility for the tank, i just need to know if i will only get 6 slots left after i buy it
You will have 7 PV slots. The Facility holds:
Avenger
Khanjali Tank
Chernobeorg-a-lagga-zippity-bop-bop-bop (whatever; the missile launcher truck)
RCV (Police Brick)
Thruster (Jetpack)
And seven spaces for any personal vehicles (weaponized or not)

The Avenger can ferry around WEAPONIZED personal vehicles, with or without the Vehicle Workshop. Obviously, you can’t modify a weaponized vehicle in there without the workshop.
  • Rafae, KWF1981 and JustCallMeNiko like this

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know if the Barrage has a dedicated spot also which doesnt count as one of the 7 PV spots like the Khanjali?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

Barrage is a PV

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

Avenger
Khanjali Tank
RCV (Police Brick)
Thruster (Jetpack)

The Avenger can ferry around WEAPONIZED personal vehicles, with or without the Vehicle Workshop. Obviously, you cant modify a weaponized vehicle in there without the workshop.

Lol I like it how people are having such a hard time with the name Chernobog! Its short and simple. Cherno. Bog. Chernobog. Its so funny that you added a whole bunch of words which in fact really made it complicated, when you almost had it right from the start lmao

Not being a stickler or anything. God knows my english grammar isnt always on point lol
  • ash-274 likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Avenger
Khanjali Tank
RCV (Police Brick)
Thruster (Jetpack)
The Avenger can ferry around WEAPONIZED personal vehicles, with or without the Vehicle Workshop. Obviously, you cant modify a weaponized vehicle in there without the workshop.

Lol I like it how people are having such a hard time with the name Chernobog! Its short and simple. Cherno. Bog. Chernobog. Its so funny that you added a whole bunch of words which in fact really made it complicated, when you almost had it right from the start lmao
Not being a stickler or anything. God knows my english grammar isnt always on point lol
I couldn’t remember the name as I typed it and autocorrect was having a conniption over the word, so made a joke out of it.

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I actually like that name, pls R* make it so Benny can tranform it in the Chernobeorg-a-lagga-zippity-bop-bop-bop custom.

Special Ash livery and options for lowrider suspension to zippity hophop bouncy wouncy down the street.
  • Verstappen likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users