GTA 3 Vinyl Record

3 replies to this topic
rbix
  • rbix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi all,

I got a little nostalgic and I searched to buy on eBay a GTA 3 soundtrack CD (if there is one) and suddenly I saw a vinyl record of GTA 3!

s-l225.jpg

I tried to find more information about it on the net, but with no luck. Does someone know when it went out? Is it a special bonus of limited edition or something ?

Thanks.

• thehambone and Ivan1997GTA like this

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Really makes you think

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

This picture's size makes it hard to see but from what I can make out it looks the single for the song "Rising to the Top".

GTA 3 only has a few original songs anyway I don't believe they ever made a physical version containing the OST.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by stef_92, 4 weeks ago.

this: https://www.discogs..../release/611969

But if you want digital copies of these tracks in CD quality you can search for the CD "Game Tight (2002)" which is a compilation of songs released on Game Recordings and it includes a lot of the tracks that were featured in GTA 3 ;)

TubewayArmy
  • TubewayArmy

Vice City + 80s = <3

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Czech-Republic
  • Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TubewayArmy, 4 weeks ago.

This picture's size makes it hard to see but from what I can make out it looks the single for the song "Rising to the Top".

GTA 3 only has a few original songs anyway I don't believe they ever made a physical version containing the OST.

Next to this vinyl they also made GTA III Sampler (multiple versions with different radio stations), I own one of them with Lips 106 & Game FM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users