MORS MUTUAL INSURANCE
Tired of losing your 500k$ fully modded vehicle because you went on a mission and it disappeared? Or because you wanted to see if it was waterproof and (unfortunately) it wasnt?
Dont wait any longer and insure your vehicle now at Mors Mutual insurance!
This mod allows you to:
- Insure a vehicle
- Recover the vehicle if it has been destroyed
- "Report the vehicle as stolen" (it spawns your vehicle without it needed to be dead. The price is higher but it is very useful when your vehicle simply disappears)
- Cancel a contract (removes the insurance from the vehicle)
- Bring a recovered vehicle to you (you can choose in the config file if you want it to spawn or if you want a driver to drive it to you)
- Install all prerequisites.
- Create a folder named scripts in your GTA V main directory (the one that contains GTAV.exe).
- Copy MMI-SP.dll and the MMI folder to your scripts directory.
- Go to your main GTA V directory (the one that contains GTAV.exe).
- Remove MMI-SP.dll, iFruitAddon2.dll and the MMI folder from your scripts directory.
The mod support translations. Download a translation file and follow the readme file.
To make a new translation, you can use the file default.xml which is the english file.
Make a copy of this file and translate it (be careful, the texts may contains variables noted $NameOfTheVariable, don't change their name!).
How does it works:
There is a MMI office on the map (a red M marker), that's where you'll need to go to insure your car, report it stolen or cancel a contract and I've added a phone contact that allow you to recover your vehicle.
You can now edit the config from the game using your phone. Call the contact "MMI-SP Settings".
When updating, you must only look after a single file: db.xml (in scripts\MMI directory).
It is the file that contains all your insured vehicles.
I don't include this file in my updates in order to let you simply overwrite everything.
If you have any issues, please check if the following parts are installed:
- Latest version of ScriptHookV
- Latest version of ScriptHookVDotNet
- Latest version of NativeUI
- Latest version of iFruitAddon2
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 and x64 are installed
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 or above is installed