Petition: Recommission The Dewbauchee JB 700

41 replies to this topic
ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Fergs Gaming

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Its funny how the first car we got, had actual weapons fitted to it...... Ok they never functioned. But considering over the last few months of all the weaponized vehicles we got,  have had the option to fit machines gun to.

It would be an ideal time to make these weapons actually work on the JB 700

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

If R* makes a revamped JB700, I wish that they put the Rapid GT Classic interior on it instead of the boring and overused muscle car interior that the JB700 currently has.

The DB5 from Goldfinger had:

- Revolving license plates
- GPS
- Tire slashers
- Oil slick
- Smoke screen
- Machine guns
- Rear bulletproof shield
- Ejectable seats

Aside from GPS (we have that already) and the license plates (I don't think R* would bother), the rest of the gadgets are plausible in the current game in addition of the shotguns and caltrops that the JB700 uses in "Pack Man" and even current upgrades like land mines and rockets.

But before all of that, an stock version that can be fitted with optional weaponry could be the best way to go IMO.
  • EVOLUT7ON, Jay Prospero and Arrows to Athens like this

TiberiusMcQueen
  • TiberiusMcQueen

Foolhardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd be all for a JB700 revamp or re-release with a stock option and a weaponized option, and yes, an ejector seat would be amazing, give us ejector seats for both driver and passenger and a remote activation option so we can literally eject anyone that tries to steal our car.

• Arrows to Athens, M*A*R*I*N*A and NT2YIELD like this

Jay Prospero
  • Jay Prospero

~: Joker :~

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

88 Signatures so far!

M*A*R*I*N*A
  • M*A*R*I*N*A

Darling Sweetheart

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 4 weeks ago

If R* makes a revamped JB700, I wish that they put the Rapid GT Classic interior on it instead of the boring and overused muscle car interior that the JB700 currently has.

The DB5 from Goldfinger had:

- Revolving license plates
- GPS
- Tire slashers
- Oil slick
- Smoke screen
- Machine guns
- Rear bulletproof shield
- Ejectable seats

Aside from GPS (we have that already) and the license plates (I don't think R* would bother), the rest of the gadgets are plausible in the current game in addition of the shotguns and caltrops that the JB700 uses in "Pack Man" and even current upgrades like land mines and rockets.

But before all of that, an stock version that can be fitted with optional weaponry could be the best way to go IMO.

I'm not very keen on special vehicles but if they re-released the JB700 with all those features I'd probably buy it

NT2YIELD
  • NT2YIELD

Some Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd be all for a JB700 revamp or re-release with a stock option and a weaponized option, and yes, an ejector seat would be amazing, give us ejector seats for both driver and passenger and a remote activation option so we can literally eject anyone that tries to steal our car.

Or eject if you saw a homing rocket coming your way

Jay Prospero
  • Jay Prospero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

94 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

Garland137
  • Garland137

Homie

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

R* are stupid for not doing this already. They're downright trolling us with the Comet Retro Safari; its MG option is the JB700's guns just plopped on top of the fenders.
Ideally they should release a JB700 MkII. New model, custom interior, and a wide range of gadget upgrades. The MGs can be animated and raise up out of the fenders. That way when they're retracted or not optioned you don't have to look at them. That would make the car fit in with this latest wave of weaponised PVs and make it something we'd all happily pay triple the original car's price for. The lazy option would be to release the exact same model we have now, just with forced MGs and optional landmines. I'd still buy one, but I wouldn't be as happy with their half-assed effort. Still better than nothing, though. An armed JB700 should've been in the game from the start. They have no excuse now that we've had multiple iterations of weaponised cars, each wave more refined than the last.
  • Jay Prospero, Arrows to Athens, M*A*R*I*N*A and 1 other like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

Take the guns off the non-weaponized one, release a weaponized version for obscene amounts of money. Dropping spikes is a must. A practically worthless feature they can charge like 500k extra to install.

Monetizing the user base is easy
  • Jay Prospero, Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Hustler

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I had one of these when i was a kid

E30662_800.jpg

So did I,

I wish I still did have it because it is worth a fortune in good condition especially if its boxed.

But yeah I made a thread on this subject back when Import/Export was released so I definitely agree that it should be recommissioned.

Tyre spikes would be useless for PVP but it would be cool against NPC's.

I really want the ejector seat's I can imagine that being great fun and unique.

Rear armour plating would be usefull.

And I have noticed that the guns on the newer vehicles have been pretty good so as long as they are as powerful as say the stromburgs I would be happy.

• Jay Prospero, Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I want the opposite with the Ardent too.

• Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Jay Prospero
  • Jay Prospero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I had one of these when i was a kid

E30662_800.jpg

So did I,
I wish I still did have it because it is worth a fortune in good condition especially if its boxed.
But yeah I made a thread on this subject back when Import/Export was released so I definitely agree that it should be recommissioned.
Tyre spikes would be useless for PVP but it would be cool against NPC's.
I really want the ejector seat's I can imagine that being great fun and unique.
Rear armour plating would be usefull.
And I have noticed that the guns on the newer vehicles have been pretty good so as long as they are as powerful as say the stromburgs I would be happy.

There's a few old toys I wish I'd kept lol
  • MechanicMammal likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users