Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you have more desire for an RDR2 than for a GTA VI?

39 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you have more desire for an RDR2 than for a GTA VI? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

RDR2 or GTA VI?

1. GTA VI (35 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. RDR 2 (14 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Biira99
  • Biira99

Queen bee

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

GTA all the way. RDR is just not my kind of game.

I'm sure next GTA would bring them more money than a RDR title too. :)

• Jesucristo and Am Shaegar like this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:51 PM

I'm just worried for both, really.
  • EVOLUT7ON, Jesucristo, Pink Pineapple and 3 others like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:20 PM Edited by Femme Fatale, 20 January 2018 - 08:20 PM.

RDR 2. My inner cowgirl wants to take control again.
  • Jesucristo and Shinola Gamer like this

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:31 PM Edited by Yinepi, 20 January 2018 - 08:47 PM.

I really enjoyed Redemption. I have some fond memories of it, especially of doing that multiplayer map with the Mexican army with cannons on the hill and of the Undead DLC, but Redemption 2 just isn't able to capture my interest. I just honestly see nothing that would be enjoyable for me from it. I don't like the generic protagonist and the story from what parts I know of seems like it is just going to mess up its series lore, not unlike GTAV did.

But I think the biggest thing that limits my interest is the fact I have no PS4/XB1 and their is no planned PC release for the title. I'm certainly not going to buy a 500 USD 21st century VCR to play one game on when I have a PC I spent near 1300 USD on that could play the game.

----------------------------------------------

GTAVI? There is little to confirm the game exists yet, so its hard to get a desire for it when I've yet to even see a prototype. But even in a fantasy land where Rockstar gave me access to an early beta build, I'd still have trouble building further desire for it after my experience with the previous title.

I'd rather have Bully 2 on PC than these two.

• Algonquin Assassin, Jesucristo and Brian_O_Malley like this

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Best Queen Fan
    Nicest Member 2016

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:41 PM

I prefer GTA. But RDR2 has got me by the balls right now. I'm very curious to see how they're going to handle online gameplay. I'll have considerably less interest if it doesn't support Social Club crews though.

• Jesucristo and Mr_Rager like this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Last Breath

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:06 PM

I've got interest in seeing how Rockstar handles online for RDR2 too. Best case scenario for me is that it has a barebones multiplayer with no epic guild features, I don't want to ride with THE POSSE™ and have EPIC train robberies that give me half the money buying a Saloon Pass™ would. Hope it's simple, and we actually get a story DLC, like Undead Nightmare.

I think my lack of interest in RDR2 is more like protecting myself from getting disappointed. I love RDR so much, I don't want to see it sell out and become another GTA 5 numale friend simulator lol.
  • Jesucristo and Brian_O_Malley like this

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:52 AM Edited by Lioshenka, 21 January 2018 - 03:53 AM.

GTA. They haven't even released RDR 1 on PC, so I don't hold much hope for it.

No point waiting for something you know you won't be able to play. Then again, if GTA 6 is online then I won't be able to play it either :p

• Jesucristo likes this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:08 PM Edited by Journey_95, 21 January 2018 - 10:09 PM.

GTA VI..RDR2 doesn't seem that interesting from the trailers & I really doubt that Rockstar will deliver a story on par with RDR.

At least GTA is always a lot of fun and I love exploring cities more than just big enviroments full of nothing.

• Jesucristo likes this

Jesucristo
  • Jesucristo

☠ Soldier ☠

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

I hope Rockstar to learn his mistakes in previous deliveries. Anyway, it doesn't worry me the Online game. I like the individual game. If I've to be honest I don't like the main character on first. I don't know if I could to change my opinion of him.

I think I'll wait to see the first opinions of RDR2 to make the decision to buy XB1 and RDR2 because I'm obsolete right now with my XB360 LOL

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:11 AM Edited by mariana_dm1989, 30 January 2018 - 10:37 PM.

Red dead redmption all the way. It is a game for us adults. Rockstar wont screw this up by making it stupid,as young kids generally dont like western themed games. Therefore, rockstar will not do what they did with gtav, and downgrade most aspects of the game to appeal to a younger audience.

I just have a feeling that gta 6 will be overrated crap just like gta5 with kiddy arcade driving physics, crappy map design and size, crappy police action gameplay,main focus on online, and everything else which was wrong with gtav.
  • Lioshenka likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users