Online cars in SP?

14 replies to this topic
Lil_Bill_937
  • Lil_Bill_937

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

Bennys Customs and all the cars need to be added to single player so when the servers shut down we can fly in our Deloreans, Jump in our Kitts and blast ballas from our Donks and lowriders. It is so lame we cant have any of these vehicles in SP! I mean after the servers shut down when GTA 6 or whatever comes out, all our precious awesome cars will cease to exist and we will be left with SP only. Pretty dumb to not add all this in don't you think? Oh and CHROME WHEELS in SP!!!

Anda7x
  • Anda7x

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:26 PM

ok.....?

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Not gonna happen thanks to Shark Cards.

• EVOLUT7ON, Frito-Man, Darealbandicoot and 3 others like this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

It stings even more since a lot of the cars were meant for single player but thanks to Shark Cards, Leslie getting fired and T2 & R* greed this will never happen even when the servers shut down.
  • FATMANYOU2 and Ivan1997GTA like this

Bakamomo
  • Bakamomo

Country Fried

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:25 PM Edited by Bakamomo, 17 January 2018 - 08:43 PM.

It stings even more since a lot of the cars were meant for single player but thanks to Shark Cards, Leslie getting fired and T2 & R* greed this will never happen even when the servers shut down.

Though we will never see a SP DLC, can we really be 100 percent sure that this will never happen?

Lil_Bill_937
  • Lil_Bill_937

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:15 PM

Well all the online vehicles and stuff use d to always come to SP. I guess since I have it on PS4 I can always download a modded save that has online cars in SP.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

Well all the online vehicles and stuff use d to always come to SP. I guess since I have it on PS4 I can always download a modded save that has online cars in SP.

Good luck trying to find one. Even if you did you still have to mod your game files to not de spawn the online only cars after 5 seconds that were added after Lowriders custom classics and there is no way that's possible on console.
  • SupaDoopa likes this

Lil_Bill_937
  • Lil_Bill_937

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

Why the f*ck dont they just add it in single player. Some of the missions would be a lot more interesting with the new weapons and cars. Pretty f*cking stupid on Rockstars part it cant be that hard the f*cking sh*t is already in game. Just open up Bennys and add the goddamn weapons to ammuf*cktion
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

Bakamomo
  • Bakamomo

Country Fried

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:14 PM

Why the f*ck dont they just add it in single player. Some of the missions would be a lot more interesting with the new weapons and cars. Pretty f*cking stupid on Rockstars part it cant be that hard the f*cking sh*t is already in game. Just open up Bennys and add the goddamn weapons to ammuf*cktion

R* wants to continue selling shark cards. Basically, the only chance of them releasing the cars to SP is when GTA Online starts to wind down. Perhaps they will finally release a GOTY edition? I really have no clue.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:33 PM

I don't think they'll shut the servers down. GTA 5's online will probably become barren and desolate once GTA 6's online comes out.

• Darealbandicoot likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's as much a slap in the face to the people at Rockstar studios who designed these cars as anything. Most people won't even end up driving a lot of these cars. Just seems like a waste.

Lil_Bill_937
  • Lil_Bill_937

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

How hard would it be to put Bennys in SP & online cars? Then I could at least test out all the cars in SP since Im rich before wasting millions on cars for online just to decide I don't like it

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

How hard would it be to put Bennys in SP & online cars? Then I could at least test out all the cars in SP since Im rich before wasting millions on cars for online just to decide I don't like it

And THATS exactly WHY they don't put them in single player.
  • Frito-Man likes this

Lil_Bill_937
  • Lil_Bill_937

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well its a dumbass reason. I dont buy a lot of sh*t online anyways. Cheap aprtment & 2 cars is all I have. I could care less about most the stuff online

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

You aren't their target demographic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users