Posted A week ago

• alkaline_, Professional Amateur and Happy Hunter like this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

lzzzzz

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A week ago

Most deluxo drivers are stupid kids who bought a shark card to get it. They go around merrily blowing up helpless people, but they're pretty helpless when you actually start to fight back. When you get them separated from their beloved meme deluxo killing them is like shooting fish in a barrel

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Foreverpast, A week ago.

The Deluxo is like the first girlfriend that I had in highschool:

Sure looked cool & fun to have a first, but I quickly realized how crappy it really was given all the sh*tty guys that were using it.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

Sure looked cool & fun to have a first, but I quickly realized how crappy it really was given all the sh*tty guys that used it.

So the girl you dumped because she was friends with someone you hated.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Foreverpast, A week ago.

Sure looked cool & fun to have a first, but I quickly realized how crappy it really was given all the sh*tty guys that used it.

So the girl you dumped because she was friends with someone you hated.

No, because she was f*ckin with random dope head street kids.

Just like the Deluxo it didn't matter that she looked nice, a good thing overused by sh*tty people ruins it's value to me.

• Cutter De Blanc and BloodyCharity like this

Duckdude001
  • Duckdude001

Big fanatic of trucks/offroaders and military vehicles.

• Members
  • Canada
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 5 days ago

If it didnt have the 20k insurance, the map icon and the mounted weaponry it would be perfect.
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

Up2NoGood45
  • Up2NoGood45

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Most deluxo drivers are stupid kids who bought a shark card to get it. They go around merrily blowing up helpless people, but they're pretty helpless when you actually start to fight back. When you get them separated from their beloved meme deluxo killing them is like shooting fish in a barrel

Ha, I noticed if I just hang around downtown I can circle the buildings and frustrate people who want to blow me up. 

NT2YIELD
  • NT2YIELD

Some Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Heavy pistol with hollow point rounds seems to do the trick since the deluxo is restricted to slow movement and low altitude when theyre on the offensive. Takes em out in one shot without destroying their car and paying the high premuim.

But if money is no object, these things have no defense against homing rockets. Explosive shotgun shells work well too, at least scares them away 90% of the time
  • Pequod_ likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 3 days ago

By0KcPM.jpg

• alkaline_ and irish.chr like this

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

The Legendary Leader of Evilykhan

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Things like this car and the Opressor\Hydra\Jet griefers are why I avoid populated lobbies in the first place. I rarely stay in 8+ players lobbies, simply because I don't have neither the time or the patience to get stuck in a meaningless PvP battle that not only will give me nothing in return but also will probably cost me money and a lot of time.
  • BloodyCharity and Flyin_Japman like this

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I appreciate the fact that there hasn't been any Deluxo appreciations recently
  • Flyin_Japman likes this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

nothin personnel kid

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

Just ran into two passive popping Deluxo drivers. Thankfully, chaff usually renders them useless.

fGCNIm2.gif

• alkaline_, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, irish.chr and 4 others like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 days ago

A guy came after me so blood thirsty in revenge that he blew himself up and I just drive away hihihi

• alkaline_, Happy Hunter and SHOKKERZ91 like this

BloodyCharity
  • BloodyCharity

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago Edited by BloodyCharity, 2 days ago.

Things like this car and the Opressor\Hydra\Jet griefers are why I avoid populated lobbies in the first place. I rarely stay in 8+ players lobbies, simply because I don't have neither the time or the patience to get stuck in a meaningless PvP battle that not only will give me nothing in return but also will probably cost me money and a lot of time.

^This. Thankfully the new passive mode allows you to be completelly untouchable so I having no problems anymore. Old gen's passive used to prevent people from shoot you directly,but they could still blow up your car eventually killing you. Thanks to that ghost mode I can finally chill in public lobbies without having to worry if some c*nt will BOOM me for no reason.

However I wont hang on full lobbies too long because the HUGE fps drops it causes,I'm on standard PS4 and when there's too many people FPS drops to something like 10-15,almost unplayable!

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago

Just ran into two passive popping Deluxo drivers. Thankfully, chaff usually renders them useless.

fGCNIm2.gif

Looks so wonderful. :D

Chaff is the second best thing happend, Savage-buff is number one. ;)

• DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, Professional Amateur and Happy Hunter like this

Flyin_Japman
  • Flyin_Japman

Grove Street OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Flyin_Japman, 2 days ago.

Deluxos are great for missions...but in Freeroam, it's pretty much the Griefmobile. One of the reasons I avoid going into the city to hunt bounties. Kinda retarded how a military chopper can get out maneuvered and outfired by a flying f*cking car. I once saw around four flying around in a single session, all fighting each other.

KD142000
  • KD142000

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I must be one of the only people who actually uses this car as a means of transport. I never even fire my machine guns, let alone my rockets (except at NPC's). I understand the misery that griefers bring, so I refuse to be one. I just bought the thing because it looks cool.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 days ago

Watched my brother moving some cargo to his warehouse when someone comes out of passive mode to blow his cargo up and returns to it again.

Joseline-Rolls-Eyes.gif

• alkaline_, Happy Hunter and Flyin_Japman like this

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Watched my brother moving some cargo to his warehouse when someone comes out of passive mode to blow his cargo up and returns to it again.
Joseline-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Your brother was lucky that it didn't happened while he was selling his cargo. I seriously recommend you to advise him to only ever sell cargo in a empty public session, or a session with only a few players and not a single jet, Deluxo, Opressor or helicopter around, otherwise he is bound to have all his cargo destroyed by some troll coming out of nowhere just to ruin his fun.
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 days ago

Joseline-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Your brother was lucky that it didn't happened while he was selling his cargo. I seriously recommend you to advise him to only ever sell cargo in a empty public session, or a session with only a few players and not a single jet, Deluxo, Opressor or helicopter around, otherwise he is bound to have all his cargo destroyed by some troll coming out of nowhere just to ruin his fun.

There were only 4 people but I recognized that 2 of them were tryhards. I recommended joining a new session. I'm telling you man, around randoms 

NEVER RELAX 

• alkaline_ and Aghakhi like this

Flyin_Japman
  • Flyin_Japman

Grove Street OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Flyin_Japman, 2 days ago.

Doesn't matter if it's 2 or 20. Anyone can flip the douche switch and cause  you trouble. At least I have my own rules for instigating fights with other people. And that rule is if they are outside of the city with a bounty.

• Aghakhi likes this

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Watched my brother moving some cargo to his warehouse when someone comes out of passive mode to blow his cargo up and returns to it again.Joseline-Rolls-Eyes.gif

There were only 4 people but I recognized that 2 of them were tryhards. I recommended joining a new session. I'm telling you man, around randoms 
NEVER RELAX 

I never do, it's impossible to relax around randoms. I can tell with a somewhat decent accuracy how safe it is to work in a lobby, by taking a look at the levels, the online characters\avatars, the map blips and the behavior of the players in the sessions I join. Playing only on sessions with less than 10 other players makes it easier to check them. I make it all from my apartment right when I join a session, by my experience most troublesome players are usually high level (above 140), have a whacky-dressed or masked\face painted character, roam around the map after other players or get frequently engaged in a PvP. They tend to have all or most of these traits at the same time. I take special care when I see any player that have enough traits to make me suspicious. A lot, if not the vast majority, of tryhards and griefers seems to be not much different from each other once you learn to recognize them, but being able to recognize them alone doesn't make you safe, since sometimes I get even low or mid-level players trying to either pick a fight with me without reason or destroy a vehicle I'm delivering to a buyer. You have to always be alert and play smart when doing any kind of delivery.

So because of things like that, I really can never relax with any random, at least not when I'm selling vehicles. Deluxo blips on the radar are an instant reason for me to change session, and so are jet and Opressor blips. Helicopter blips makes me very alert, and usually I just stay away from tanks, weaponized vehicles and random players in general while I'm selling vehicles, since that is currently my main form of income in this game.

Flyin_Japman
  • Flyin_Japman

Grove Street OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

My character has a military set up. NVG helmet, vest, battle uniform that actually allows the vest to be applied. I can promise you that despite this, I have very little desire to attack you. Directly. I might get cheeky with the Strike Team, but nothing you can't handle.

BloodyCharity
  • BloodyCharity

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago Edited by BloodyCharity, A day ago.

I will never forgive R* for making such a great throwback from Vice City into an griefing tool. Not always R* nails like they did on Deluxo. Design is awesome,engine sound,woah,f*cking awesome. But they overdid by turn it into a car that flyes higher than many planes without requiring no single flying skills to do so,and shoot missiles like an attack heli,everything being an personal instant call vehicle. Is obvious that something like this would be used more for trolling than anything else,this is really sad.

My frustration is not to have a griefing tool like this,we can always counter or stay away from them,really dont care. It is that they f*cking choose the Deluxo to so so. This car should be one of the most beloved classics of the game,totally opposite of actually being the most hated one.

Now my very personal view of how the Deluxo should have been in order to be an awesome car:

Float only.

No problems with it being armed,but missiles should be limited to 8 per spawn,just like the Ruiner 2K (Same goes for Stromberg too).

Have another cheaper civilian variant unnarmed and without the float feature.

I can assume if the Deluxo were like this,it still could keep the BTTF homage feeling while not being some kids/trolls overused and hated grief toy. Floating weaponized version would be useful for missions but with very limited missiles,forcing the driver to use then carefully instead spamming. It could float but not fly to avoid replacing the planes and helis eficiency,eventually making then useless. Cheaper civilian version in Legendary Motorsports for those who just wants a normal Deluxo without any special feature.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A day ago

Hate this car. Once you get it going backwards at 300 mph it gets difficult to look where you're going.

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I have sold mine. It’s the first vehicle I actively dislike. I could bear the oppressor, but the change in braking has ruined that. The deluxo however, nah. Stupid.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A day ago

Haven't been able to convince myself to get that stoopid bike, it doesn't fly so you really can't grief in it.

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Haven't been able to convince myself to get that stoopid bike, it doesn't fly so you really can't grief in it.

The power of oppressor comes from the MC Menu.
If they ever took that away it would be worse than a SNS Pistol for griefing.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A day ago

OIC. The insta spawn and healing via favorite bike. I have sold coke like two times and that's about it for the biker businesses. They are just too much work for the money compared to guns and cars.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, A day ago.

Fought one in my Avenger. I managed to redirect a missile into a building by slamming into the building then pulling up. Figured Deluxos disadvantage in a dogfight is it's speed and sh*tty rate of ascent, so I climbed several thousand feet and took to the cannon. Like clockwork the Deluxo fell into the trap. Shot him down no worries. A few minutes later I went back in the cockpit and the dude was parked on top of my plane. I shook him off and flew away undefeated. The cheek of these people though!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users