Photo

Denise Robinson [PS2]

5 replies to this topic
dogder
  • dogder

gtafanzoid

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

hi all. does anyone know when carls relationship with Denise ends..been a long time ago doing the dates I seem to remember when at 100% I did a dance date with her and she said something about moving away and gave me a new mission. after that the dates stopped with her. progress is almost permanently 100%, got the pimp suit and hustler keys. only have 2 missions to do, "Just Business" and Dating Denise. It's getting kinda boreing. any help appreciated thanks.

Doger

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:42 AM

None of the dates give missions.
Dating never stops when in the area.

Is your game modified in any way?
Which version did you buy?
What is your operating system?

dogder
  • dogder

gtafanzoid

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

hi  lil I weasel, no mods or cheats. I play on a ps2 slim with original disc. So can I just kill denise and forget about those constant phone calls? 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:04 PM

Sure, after 100%

I don't see why not... After you have the Pimp Suit and car keys she has no value. 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:35 PM

If Denise is killed off, she can NOT be redated and her "Progress" will be removed from the Pause Menu.  You'll keep the Clothing, I guess, but nothing else.  Same as Millie.  If you kill her, she's gone for good.  Denise and Millie are the only ones like this, though, as you can kill Michelle, Katie, Barbara, and Helena and REDATE them at any given time...

Sanmodder
  • Sanmodder

Fan script

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

hi all. does anyone know when carls relationship with Denise ends..been a long time ago doing the dates I seem to remember when at 100% I did a dance date with her and she said something about moving away and gave me a new mission. after that the dates stopped with her. progress is almost permanently 100%, got the pimp suit and hustler keys. only have 2 missions to do, "Just Business" and Dating Denise. It's getting kinda boreing. any help appreciated thanks.

Doger

If you do not want denise, you have to settle this little heart will disappear
or wait for the bar to fall to zero
Denise never gives a mission only a date
more how you collected the horseshoes
you must remember how to kill a girl waiting for you a new beginning of the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users