If they made a San Andreas Stories

36 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Cesar is the best candidate. Maybe set in 1990, and the plot is about the rise of the Aztecas.

LC-DDM
  • LC-DDM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'd prefer him already blind - you know, just to prevent the game slowing down because your character isn't accostumed to being blind yet for reasons, or whatever.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't believe nobody mentioned playing as Woozie, as he slowly rises to the top to become Dai Dai Lo.

B-b-b-b-but Woozie is blind :p

Except if I'm wrong nothing in the scenario implies he was born blind so nothing prevents having a not yet blind Wu Zi Mu as a main character.

I think it was mentioned that he was born blind. I'm not entirely sure though.

CHARMANDER50
  • CHARMANDER50

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 5 days ago Edited by CHARMANDER50, 5 days ago.

1989-1990. Cesar is the most obvious name, but I'd like to see some of the cops, Pendelbury maybe?

Pulaski 187 plot ,the LSPD dirty cops seems so cuento de viejas esposas that the incident became unimportant after Tenpenny mordió el polvo during the LS riots.

I think a crossover mission from Mr.escoria de la vida baja CJ ,
with Claude doing a multitheft heist hit on Mike Toreno, that would be
a crime partnership, in Liberty city.
The bottom line is Claude will screw CJohnson and kill him in the
process leaving Mike Toreno to cover the F8 , V hotslot for Claude's
WTF. R.I.P. CJohnson hasta luego, pandillero !

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 5 days ago

1989-1990. Cesar is the most obvious name, but I'd like to see some of the cops, Pendelbury maybe?

Pulaski 187 plot ,the LSPD dirty cops seems so cuento de viejas esposas that the incident became unimportant after Tenpenny mordió el polvo during the LS riots.

I think a crossover mission from Mr.escoria de la vida baja CJ ,
with Claude doing a multitheft heist hit on Mike Toreno, that would be
a crime partnership, in Liberty city.
The bottom line is Claude will screw CJohnson and kill him in the
process leaving Mike Toreno to cover the F8 , V hotslot for Claude's
WTF. R.I.P. CJohnson hasta luego, pandillero !

This is not a spanglish forum. 31.gif

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

"I don't fit in anywhere!"

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I guess R* just didn't bother with a San Andreas Stories since events prior to SA were already depicted in 'The Introduction', and the map would have been too big to fit on a UMD disc. Also probably because they simply wanted to focus on IV instead.

To be honest, I felt it could have worked, even if they'd shrunk the map to just include Los Santos and a bit of countryside (call it 'Los Santos Stories' instead). Also, making Caesar a protagonist would have been great.

• FluXion likes this

FluXion
  • FluXion

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago Edited by FluXion, 2 days ago.

Clearly, a lot of you don't know how the "Stories" series of GTA games are conceived and developed, so I'll spell it out for you.

If Rockstar developed GTA San Andreas Stories, it would likely have a completely new protagonist (and main antagonist) that no one's ever heard of before, and would definitely take place in some time period prior to 1992. Perhaps 1988. It would have completely new characters, and maybe the occasional recurring one in between. Perhaps Mike Toreno.

I have a gut feeling that Rockstar would take one of two paths in deciding the storyline and protagonist.

• The storyline being based around the Ballas, and therefore having a Ballas protagonist; or,

• The storyline being based around an immigrant, or remote visitor, to San Andreas, working his way up the crime ladder, doing various work for local gangs. An example of this is Niko Bellic in GTA IV.

That's only my speculation, however. Since GTA SAS doesn't exist, we'll never know for sure what Rockstar had planned for the "game", if they had any plans for developing it at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users