"Preparing a masterpiece Review of your Missions"
First of all "Welcome". I was also going to establish and implement a new Gameplay topic but boring because no one is going to give attention to the topic as it is milked many times. As I am in the mood these days so I decided to do something where I can busy myself + this will also help you in many ways to point out your weakness and mistakes. You can improve them more easily once you find out your mistake and we will try our best to provide a complete review with the explanation (that where it is incorrect and how this thing actually works).
Our goal is to provide you with the best review you ever have seen for your mission. As I said that I was also able to focus on gameplay but with the gameplay, I was also going give you a complete review of it but if we also focus on the other side, it consumes a lot of effort and time and I am too busy with the life as I am a human. So instead of gameplay, we focused only on review quality so we can put our all effort into the review to make it remarkable at every aspect. Your mission review will publish at your mission's topic and here you can say a library of all the reviews I have done.
Of course, there are rules. You can't just come here post it and that's all. No! There is a format of requesting as it will make topic decent in look. I want all of you to follow them. Rules are summarized:
- No any crashes in storyline/Mission/Mission Pack
- Request with format
- No spamming in topic or else you will be reported
- Don't PM me
These are few and easy rules for understanding. Please apply them at all cost.
The deep check is for Premium people. For that, you have to donate us at PayPal. We also accept Visa.
The schedule is kind of different from date. I can review a mission every day but consumes time and effort. What I am saying that your mission pack or storyline can take much time.
- A mission pack will take at least 8-10 days to finish it. Also depends on the author that how long mission pack is designed.
- The storyline will take 9-11 days to finish it.
- A single mission can be done in a day if it is not too much hard.
Or maybe more or less. It is not confirmed.
Indications mean levels. Tells you that how good or bad is your mission is and how much improvement it needs. Following are the indications summarized:
- Horrible - Really bad. You should play other designer's missions and grab some idea and style from there.
- Could be Better - Really need improvement. This is also just like the "red" one but better in most of the aspects. You have to read and write your mission again with an actual plan in your mind.
- Decent - Decent. Good more than newbies and from lowest class. Need improvement to reach the "Good" stage. Keep it up.
- Good - You are Good and in the field of Top 10's. We need more effort and fixes from you.
- Very Good - Very Good. You are really a good designer. You are in Top 5's right now in the position of trust, therefore, we don't expect any small mistakes from you.
- Excellent - To be Continue (LOL)
These are the indications. These will decide what kind of stage your mission deserves.
Here are the lists of the things I will focus on:
- Spelling Mistake
Just focus on these things for achievement.
Remember: The reviews are consecutive with other things also. For example Plot is connected with Placements, Grammar etc.
So, this is the end of the topic. If you have any question then don't hesitate on asking but try to avoid from spam or results will be worse. The topic will update soon.
A Review in YasiRFL topic "The real heroes are the Army man":
A Review in Martin_Starda Topic "The King of Los Santos":