Family Guy/American Dad/The Cleveland Show

12 replies to this topic
Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Kinda surprised there wasn't a thread for this in sight. Family Guy's coming up to the 300 episodes milestone. They released this fun thing that lets you make yourself as a charcter. www.familyguyyourself.com

2wlsz0l.jpg

I'm kinda bland lookin but I've seen some genuine looking characters get created on Facebook.

• Mister Pink and Ivan1997GTA like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago Edited by Femme Fatale, A week ago.

I'm sure there's a thread about this floating around somewhere...

It's been a long time since I watched either show, life and stuff gets in the way. I didn't watch AD that much, Roger is pretty entertaining, though. The Cleveland Show sucked, waste of time and money. And Family Guy, well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? My favorite character will always be this guy right here.
tumblr_o3mmgnw4Js1v1j07io1_500.gif

I thought you were able to upload a pic on that site so they can animate you like the Simpsons did when the movie was made. Disapointing.
  • Mr_Rager likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Simpsons did that? Damn wish i knew. 

I like all 3 shows to be fair, although Cleveland Show is an obvious last place, i think both Family Guy and American Dad are well good. Roger is easily one of my favourite cartoon characters, like the only character i can think of who could face off with Cartman.

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

It's funny how I love American Dad but absolutely hate the other two.

STELIO(and Luis).... STELIO KONTOS!

(Ricky Spanish)

'Oh Steve, are you allergic to vaginas?'

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 3 days ago.

Yeah to be fair i think i prefer American Dad to Family Guy, i think it's due to the Roger/Steve duo being more suited to my sense of humour to Stewie and Brian. Rogers dark as f*ck with no limits and Steve's a little bitch, which in my views a better combination than an intellectual stoner underachieving dog and a closet homosexual sociopath baby. EDIT: That said, Stewie and Brian are still one of the best duo's in history. 

• Mr_Rager likes this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Memento Mori

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Family Guy was better than American Dad at its peak, but overall American Dad hasn't embarrassed itself like Family Guy has for the past few years. American Dad has always been at worst watchable, can't say the same for Family Guy.

I don't even acknowledge the Cleveland Show...just a terrible idea from the start.
  • Femme Fatale and Ivan1997GTA like this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Surprised at the dislike for the Cleveland Show. I always thought it was pretty funny. American Dad is my favourite though.
  • Mister Pink and Mr_Rager like this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Same, Cleveland shows good in my view.

• Mr_Rager likes this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Memento Mori

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Mr_Rager, 2 days ago.

This comparison won't make much sense to most or some lol but the Cleveland Show reminds me of when WWE brought back ECW as a third show, and boy was it obvious. To me it always felt like the Cleveland Show was getting the creative scraps. Didn't feel the passion for it.

What's your favorite episode?
  • Femme Fatale likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I'm not sure it's hard to pick a favourite episode most of the time with me, although for some reason there's a few South Park episodes i can pick out as favourites, i can't do the same with Family Guy, American Dad or Cleveland Show, at least off the top of my head.

• Mr_Rager likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 days ago

reminds me of when WWE brought back ECW as a third show,

I remember when I watched its debut episode, I thought to myself "Yeah, this is going to be NOTHING like the real ECW." Lol.
  • Mr_Rager likes this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Memento Mori

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

reminds me of when WWE brought back ECW as a third show,

I remember when I watched its debut episode, I thought to myself "Yeah, this is going to be NOTHING like the real ECW." Lol.
How do you go from this

Spoiler

to this

Spoiler
  • Femme Fatale likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Siamese Dream

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster in Music 2017
    Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 2 days ago

I could never get into American Dad. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. It never really clicked with me. Haven't watched Family Guy in years. Not even sure what season it's at now. Probably haven't seen anything since around season 5. 

I did watch the Cleveland Show and I really loved it. Cleveland Show is more akin to Bill Burr's F is For Family. Another great show, in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users