Family Guy/American Dad/The Cleveland Show

6 replies to this topic
Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Kinda surprised there wasn't a thread for this in sight. Family Guy's coming up to the 300 episodes milestone. They released this fun thing that lets you make yourself as a charcter. www.familyguyyourself.com

2wlsz0l.jpg

I'm kinda bland lookin but I've seen some genuine looking characters get created on Facebook.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Femme Fatale, 6 days ago.

I'm sure there's a thread about this floating around somewhere...

It's been a long time since I watched either show, life and stuff gets in the way. I didn't watch AD that much, Roger is pretty entertaining, though. The Cleveland Show sucked, waste of time and money. And Family Guy, well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? My favorite character will always be this guy right here.
tumblr_o3mmgnw4Js1v1j07io1_500.gif

I thought you were able to upload a pic on that site so they can animate you like the Simpsons did when the movie was made. Disapointing.
  • Mr_Rager likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Simpsons did that? Damn wish i knew. 

I like all 3 shows to be fair, although Cleveland Show is an obvious last place, i think both Family Guy and American Dad are well good. Roger is easily one of my favourite cartoon characters, like the only character i can think of who could face off with Cartman.

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

It's funny how I love American Dad but absolutely hate the other two.

STELIO(and Luis).... STELIO KONTOS!

(Ricky Spanish)

'Oh Steve, are you allergic to vaginas?'

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 22 hours ago.

Yeah to be fair i think i prefer American Dad to Family Guy, i think it's due to the Roger/Steve duo being more suited to my sense of humour to Stewie and Brian. Rogers dark as f*ck with no limits and Steve's a little bitch, which in my views a better combination than an intellectual stoner underachieving dog and a closet homosexual sociopath baby. EDIT: That said, Stewie and Brian are still one of the best duo's in history. 

• Mr_Rager likes this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

The Cord

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 hours ago

Family Guy was better than American Dad at its peak, but overall American Dad hasn't embarrassed itself like Family Guy has for the past few years. American Dad has always been at worst watchable, can't say the same for Family Guy.

I don't even acknowledge the Cleveland Show...just a terrible idea from the start.
  • Femme Fatale likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 hours ago

Surprised at the dislike for the Cleveland Show. I always thought it was pretty funny. American Dad is my favourite though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users