Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cannot find Default Male Multiplayer audio

Best Answer B Dawg, 6 days ago

Well, the thing is, Male Multiplayer doesn't have a default voice pack. His voice is randomly selected from various gang members every time you make/join a new multiplayer lobby/game. It's pretty dope. For example: A White MP character gets voices from various Lost and AOD bikers, sometimes from Irish Gangsters, etc...

Open up the voice packs of M_Y_GBIK_LO_01 (+Gang), _LO_02 (+Gang), _HI_01 (+Gang), _GBIK02_LO_02 (not sure about this one), _GIRI_LO_01, all of these are used for the White Male (at least for MP Head Option 11), there's probably some I've missed, and there are different ones for different model/texture variations of the same race. I often use a trainer/menu to play as a Biker, and notice the same voice lines being used. If you try to play voice lines via Simple Native Trainer while playing as the MP Character, you'll hear a different voice almost every time.

Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic
Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Wakka387, A week ago.

Ive been looking through GTA IV's files and I am having trouble finding these files... I was able to find the Female audio, but it seems that the Male audio is either stored elsewhere or is not named properly...

I noticed in game while using the SNT to change to a MP model it keeps pointing to an audio archive "M_Y_Multiplayer" Yet I cannot seem to find it anywhere. even OpenIV has only been able to find the model & texture archive for it and not the sound.

sS9Z3ZqORoqgNlJL8faE4Q.png

anyone have any idea on where they are?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 6 days ago   Best Answer Edited by B Dawg, 6 days ago.

Well, the thing is, Male Multiplayer doesn't have a default voice pack. His voice is randomly selected from various gang members every time you make/join a new multiplayer lobby/game. It's pretty dope. For example: A White MP character gets voices from various Lost and AOD bikers, sometimes from Irish Gangsters, etc...

Open up the voice packs of M_Y_GBIK_LO_01 (+Gang), _LO_02 (+Gang), _HI_01 (+Gang), _GBIK02_LO_02 (not sure about this one), _GIRI_LO_01, all of these are used for the White Male (at least for MP Head Option 11), there's probably some I've missed, and there are different ones for different model/texture variations of the same race. I often use a trainer/menu to play as a Biker, and notice the same voice lines being used. If you try to play voice lines via Simple Native Trainer while playing as the MP Character, you'll hear a different voice almost every time.

• Wakka387 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users